The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indeed.

On another note, I'm about to watch this Skip/Shannon show while I put some SPreadsheets together but, I really popped in because I heard on the radio that Romo said he is cool being Daks backup? 

He really said this?
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ony-romo-willing-to-be-backup-to-dak-prescott

thats what reports are saying.

glad romo is being a team player. 

dsa 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Deuce was not MMG.

MMG was JJ and DeAndre.

Deuce was someone else and he is not missed.

He means their constant back and forth fighting

ah. that crossed my mind for a second. wasn't sure though. wanted to make it clear one of those dudes is not missed though :lol:

my bad, Kstacks

This Steelers defense makes me wanna puke :x

:smh:

i know the feel, brehs

You will...

it's nice to see you show some life again and get off the depressing posts and the "QB's fault" posts. welcome back to life. missed you, bro :pimp:

View media item 2229736

Didnt see a weekly thread so I will post in here.  Props to Wilson and the Seahawks for going into Foxboro and beating Brady and the Pats.  They deserved this one.

For the record, it wasn't the Anti QB... mine were the team posts. This is a team I can root for. Left Tackle dislocated his wrist, popped it back in himself, wrapped it up and went back out to play the second half.

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone (media) talking about how good last night's SNF game was and how it was because we had the two best coaches going head to head. but for me, it wasn't the coaches. but coaches had questionable decisions. belichick's defensive approach. belichick's goal line play calling. pete's challenges. pete's decisiont to go for 2. coaching was meh. and when i say the HC, i mean the entire staff as well.

but what made it great was Russell and Tom going punch for punch. down the stretch, how many amazing throws did each QB make? it was unreal. they were dropping perfect throw after perfect throw. was awesome to watch those two match each other throw for throw.

two highest rated SNF games. NE @ ARI and SEA @ NE. Goodell needs us :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
everyone (media) talking about how good last night's SNF game was and how it was because we had the two best coaches going head to head. but for me, it wasn't the coaches. but coaches had questionable decisions. belichick's defensive approach. belichick's goal line play calling. pete's challenges. pete's decisiont to go for 2. coaching was meh. and when i say the HC, i mean the entire staff as well.

but what made it great was Russell and Tom going punch for punch. down the stretch, how many amazing throws did each QB make? it was unreal. they were dropping perfect throw after perfect throw. was awesome to watch those two match each other throw for throw.

two highest rated SNF games. NE @ ARI and SEA @ NE. Goodell needs us
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i had to suffer through jets ram in the morning but cowboys -steelers , and seahawks patriots delivered. weve suffered through so many crap games this year. we needed an afternoon and night like that. 

Last edited:
Some great passes dropped right in the bucket by both QBs.  

Definitely yelled at my TV a few times "WHY THE F IS EDELMAN ALWAYS OPEN ON THE SIDELINES!!!"

Last edited:
Revis needs to move to safety asap. Him doing this is gonna end up worse than Champ Bailey.

Look how Woodson went out and he was still beasting at safety when he made that switch. Keep collecting checks but dont embarrass yaself bruh :lol:

Revis needs to move to safety asap. Him doing this is gonna end up worse than Champ Bailey.

Look how Woodson went out and he was still beasting at safety when he made that switch. Keep collecting checks but dont embarrass yaself bruh
laugh.gif
I feel like Revis latest comments indicate he really doesn't gaf about being embarrassed, he's just riding out his paycheck.

Been calling Romo to the Jets all season long. It'll happen.

Every team in our division won yesterday so the Giants will lose tonight.

For the record @HoodrichLaflare aka @Larry David through thick and thin is and always will be a true Cowboys fan.
He's verified in real life and I can vouch for this. His post NT post doesn't change that lol.

Being born and raised in Dallas, I can say I've seen an influx of new fans that use to talk ****, hop on the bandwagon but that's with any winning team.
For the casual fan in general, when your team sucks, there's not a lot to talk about. I remind myself of that when I talk to some of these people.
Everyone talks **** about Cowboy fans but imo, we're pretty chill/realistic on here.

Been calling Romo to the Jets all season long. It'll happen.

Every team in our division won yesterday so the Giants will lose tonight.

I was just thinking this :lol:. Can the Giants complete the NFCE sweep?
You guys opened up as favorites and now it's a pk em game.
Think I'm on the Bengals tonight.

For the record @HoodrichLaflare aka @Larry David through thick and thin is and always will be a true Cowboys fan.
He's verified in real life and I can vouch for this. His post NT post doesn't change that lol.

Being born and raised in Dallas, I can say I've seen an influx of new fans that use to talk ****, hop on the bandwagon but that's with any winning team.
For the casual fan in general, when your team sucks, there's not a lot to talk about. I remind myself of that when I talk to some of these people.
Everyone talks **** about Cowboy fans but imo, we're pretty chill/realistic on here.
Yea on NT Cowboys fans are pretty cool. Last year just sucked the life out alot of us, talking about the draft midseason smh...

I see you Marcus 
pimp.gif

December is going to be interesting folks. 

Chiefs fans I see you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom