The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% truth @a-friend

@the collecter You really bringing up a meaningless week 17 game that we went into 4-11 after we already beat you bums a couple weeks prior? Thank you for proving my initial point of logic and posting never going hand n hand with you.

No I'm proving mine. Every year on NT in every sports thread someone new shows up that happens to be a fan of the "best team". You appear to be that guy. If you won't show face when your down that makes you front runner.

@a-friend your a NBA thread regular. NBA is 82 games played throughout the week. How is the NFL harder to follow? This thread has much less trolling then the NBA thread. You can read through that mess but don't have time for this threads ether and clowning? Until now where it just so happens Dallas is balling.

This is all true. :lol

Never saw some of these Cowboys when they was going like 10 straight 8-8 seasons. VA, toine, GMS, dude with the flashing Dez avy, they always been here though. I'm just saying.

Good game yesterday.

If you've been following my posts so closely, you would know I said I would take Seattle over Atlanta and Dallas come playoff time.

But it's not the same Seattle team.
I'm not saying it's the same team, but you are consistent :lol .  We should flash back to your pre-Super Bowl XLVIII comments.

Dallas seems very good.  They have that Super Bowl appearance feel about them.  One thing that's interesting about them being in pole position for the NFC's #1 seed is that they don't have that much of a homefield advantage compared to some other playoff-type teams (SEA, NE, Denver, etc.)

Seattle has looked pretty bad in 3-4 games this year. I still think they're on the decline. I said I would pick them over some of the current hot teams because I like their coaching and their defense.

Let's not forget, Dallas has had the easiest schedule and beat a .500 team yesterday. Dallas will make the playoffs but when they face the right defense, they're out.

Sherman is a HOFer. I think he's still a clown but he's been consistent as hell. Just a freak.

100% truth @a-friend

@the collecter You really bringing up a meaningless week 17 game that we went into 4-11 after we already beat you bums a couple weeks prior? Thank you for proving my initial point of logic and posting never going hand n hand with you.
No I'm proving mine. Every year on NT in every sports thread someone new shows up that happens to be a fan of the "best team". You appear to be that guy. If you won't show face when your down that makes you front runner.
incredulous.gif

I was in this thread long before you, I've already said what my previous SN was in here on a couple occasions now. (@Larry David) If you missed that because reading comprehension isn't your thing, that's on you. I actually remember your first couple post in here back when you had that nerdy cat taking a selfie as your avy... so please miss me with the "fair weather" rhetoric and un-install my nuts out your mouth b 

Last edited:
Seattle has looked pretty bad in 3-4 games this year. I still think they're on the decline. I said I would pick them over some of the current hot teams because I like their coaching and their defense.

Let's not forget, Dallas has had the easiest schedule and beat a .500 team yesterday. Dallas will make the playoffs but when they face the right defense, they're out.

Sherman is a HOFer. I think he's still a clown but he's been consistent as hell. Just a freak.

Seahawks aren't on the decline... Russ was injured and our O-line is buns.

incredulous.gif

I was in this thread long before you, I've already said what my previous SN was in here on a couple occasions now. If you missed that because reading comprehension isn't your thing, that's on you. I actually remember your first couple post in here back when you had that nerdy cat taking a selfie as your avy... so please miss me with the "fair weather" rhetoric and un-install my nuts out your mouth b 

I can see your in your feels now. I asked you a simple question. What was your NT name last year and if you posted during last seasons beat down. Instead of simply answering these questions you talk around it and end with something about your nuts. I take that to mean you were ghost last season as I said from jump. Front running fan. Just man up and answer the question direct.

I was here last year at 3-6 supporting my QB nobody believed in. I'm a real fan. You don't see me all up in the NHL thread popping off about the Caps regular season dominance last year. I'm flattered you pay me so much attention you know my post habits and whatever old avy I used. I don't remember you last season or recall you telling everyone you old NT name. Seems like your on my "nuts" cuzzo. I know nothing about you but you know everything about me. Congratulations you played yourself. Ha ha ha

Last edited:

incredulous.gif

I was in this thread long before you, I've already said what my previous SN was in here on a couple occasions now. If you missed that because reading comprehension isn't your thing, that's on you. I actually remember your first couple post in here back when you had that nerdy cat taking a selfie as your avy... so please miss me with the "fair weather" rhetoric and un-install my nuts out your mouth b 
I can see your in your feels now. I asked you a simple question. What was your NT name last year and if you posted during last seasons beat down. Instead of simply answering these questions you talk around it and end with something about your nuts. I take that to mean you were ghost last season as I said from jump. Front running fan. Just man up and answer the question direct.

I was here last year at 3-6 supporting my QB nobody believed in. I'm a real fan. You don't see me all up in the NHL thread popping off about the Caps regular season dominance last year. I'm flattered you pay me so much attention you know my post habits and whatever old avy I used. I don't remember you last season or recall you telling everyone you old NT name. Seems like your on my "nuts" cuzzo. I know nothing about you but you know everything about me. Congratulations you played yourself. Ha ha ha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm in my feels but you over here powting because you can't put your finger on my old SN when it's in plain text right above you. Now go donk off your Mon. morning researching my post history in an attempt to discredit me since you have nothing better to do, I'll wait. 

Last edited:
:rollin :rollin :rollin

I'm in my feels but you over here powting because you can't put your finger on my old SN when it's in plain text right above you.

You didn't post your name in your post initially. That's why it doesn't appear in the post I quoted of yours. You went back and edited it in. I remember the name but can't recall your post style or avy as you can mine. Who's on who's "nuts" again?

100% truth [@=https://niketalk.com/members/139814"best team". You appear to be that guy. If you won't show face when your down that makes you front runner.[/B][/SIZE]

incredulous.gif

I was in this thread long before you, I've already said what my previous SN was in here on a couple occasions now. (@Larry David
) If you missed that because reading comprehension isn't your thing, that's on you. I actually remember your first couple post in here back when you had that nerdy cat taking a selfie as your avy... so please miss me with the "fair weather" rhetoric and un-install my nuts out your mouth b 

:lol :lol @ no one realizing you were Larry David. It was clear both here and the music forum

Y'all wildin in here. :lol

Only thing better about the NFL thread is that you don't get banned for going at each other like the NBA thread.

Didn't always used to be like that but it's gotten wild soft in there on some "play nice" ****.

I just checked @LarryDavid post history. Washington beat Dallas down on January 3rd this year the final game of the season. Mr David posted on January 2nd and 4th but didn't post on the 3rd. Like I said he's a front running fan. FAXXX

is this really that surprising?

I mean most cowboys fans are also lakers or bulls fans AND then Yankees fans, right?

Not at all. It's common when a team takes off. If Washington was 8-1 I'm sure we'd have a influx of fans too. If Washington was 0-16 I'd still be here. I wouldn't disappear only to return while we are up telling everyone how trash they are. Eat crow when we're bad and cake when we're good.

100% truth @a-friend

So first you say I just showed up when my team was the best, then you acknowledge I actually was around when my team was 4-12.....
I just checked @LarryDavid  post history. Washington beat Dallas down on January 3rd this year the final game of the season. Mr David posted on January 2nd and 4th but didn't post on the 3rd. Like I said he's a front running fan. FAXXX
Which one is it?

Thanks for proving once again logic and your post never go hand n hand... now go back to snacking on crayons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom