The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't get to Dak. Dak gonna hit him with that Russell Wilson spin move blind scramble and throw a 40 yard dime tondez who takes it to the crib. Zeke will rush for 125 yards and 2 tds.

I believe Dallas will win Sunday but the Ravens defense is legit again.

Sad part about it is even with Sanchez at QB we'd still be favored against you bums.
Yours when the Ravens defense puts Dak on that cart and then we end collar bone boys season after.
They won't get to Dak. Dak gonna hit him with that Russell Wilson spin move blind scramble and throw a 40 yard dime to dez who takes it to the crib. Zeke will rush for 125 yards and 2 tds. This. The Ravens suck. You see what we did to the Ravens'' rival Pitt. Afc North is washed.

Go back and look at KC's record in last 20ish games. They're on a damn roll. And nobody speaks about it.

And they're doing it with Charles, Houston, and half a dozen other starters missing games/seasons for various reasons.

all some people do is talk smack about Alex Smith :{

:lol

Alex Smith blows ***. KC is an above average QB away from being really good.

and i'm 100% OK with that :lol

Last edited:
I wanted Dallas to draft Ramsey, but I'm happy we took Zeke. We would be a different team with Ramsey. Zeke makes Dak's Job easier. Dude is a legit 3 down back. I hope we don't run him into the ground.

Go back and look at KC's record in last 20ish games. They're on a damn roll. And nobody speaks about it.

And they're doing it with Charles, Houston, and half a dozen other starters missing games/seasons for various reasons.

all some people do is talk smack about Alex Smith :{

:lol

Alex Smith blows ***. KC is an above average QB away from being really good.

16-2 last 18 games. How much better do they need to be? :lol

I wanted Dallas to draft Ramsey, but I'm happy we took Zeke. We would be a different team with Ramsey. Zeke makes Dak's Job easier. Dude is a legit 3 down back. I hope we don't run him into the ground.

At number 4 he's seeing 20+ carries a game. Going that high entails being run into the ground. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Morris needs more carries though

You haven't seen Alex smith until you watch games like the chiefs/steelers one, down 22-0, 3rd and 9... he goes check down out route for a 5 yard gain. Then jogs off the field like they're down 3-0 and it's all good :{

Gronk just said Kam hit him the hardest he's ever been hit in his career.

kamhit.gif

Took VD like 4 years to recover from this

Wasn't it Earl Thomas though that wiped out gronk in the first half?

Edit: didn't read this page where others already mentioned it :{

Last edited:
sup fellas. watched football today but was not able to be in here for the weekly royal rumble. got a few beers in me still so here are my hot takes for the day.

- the downfall for these fraud packers keeps going. rodgers will find someone to blame.

- vikes 
mean.gif
 it was all good just a few weeks ago.

- clock out cutler byke

- lions in first while at home bbqing. please, stay safe @NickFolarin  . @SneakerPro  the north goes through detroit 
nerd.gif

- how about them cowboys? they are looking really good. if they implode the slander is here will be epic.

- washington byke 
nerd.gif
 the helmets they had today were 
nthat.gif

- good win by the eagles. that division is going to come down to the wire.

- aints byke.

- these fraud panthers have fallen below fraud level. dont know whats below that. didnt see scam dabbin at the end of the game 
nerd.gif

- skrong winston byke 
nerd.gif
 evans is something else fellas.

- are last years falcons byke 
nerd.gif
 they have to fear that collapse against a poor showing vs the eagles.

- rams are so scust but they keep winning. that fisher extension is almost a sure thing.

- cards struggling against the 9ers but they are a team that can turn it on at any time. still in the mix.

- seahawks doing the football gawds work tonight 
smokin.gif

- steelers almost pulled it off. too many almost games this season.

- suck it pats 
smokin.gif

- here come the snowflakes 
nerd.gif

- jets...(afraid to say anything)

- brock 14/27 for 99 yds. elwaylaughing.gif

- spray tan is having a good season and mariota is coming along nicely.

- what a win by the chefs. needed them to lose and of course the panthers blow it 
mean.gif

- not sure if phillip rivers or jay cutler

- darian stewart was looking steve atwater-esque today 
nthat.gif
 happy jordan taylor got his first career td today. hope he continues to grow. trev...yeah...lets build on this.

Last edited:
Yo if Dak brings a SB to Dallas in his first year when Romo could never do it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom