The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers 
mean.gif

Refs/Saints
mean.gif

if the white shoe blends in, you must acquit.

Thank you, and your inability to apply logic to your post in here since day 1 has been remarkable.

See I was being nice. Logically im sure you wouldn't be here if Dallas was in struggle mode like most Dallas fans wouldn't. What was your NT name last season? I wanna check if you posted as we routed you at the end of last season.

8-1. Feels good. I love how after we beat someone we were expected to lose too. All of a sudden they're not do good. Lol, Just wondering when the media will let go of this "qb controversy" and let us flourish. Tony will come back and ball if he gets the chance too. You just can't take the hot hand away right now. Dak is balling but still looks shaky at times throwing off that back foot and missing passes he shouldn't miss. Next week will be another challenge facing a good ravens defense.

Sad the falcons let the eagles off the hook. And a surprising win from the foreskins. Maybe the giants will lose later on tonight and give me some solace of a division loss from someone and spread this lead out.

That pats game was a good one glad they lost. The Seahawks seem to be coming around n good form lot of surprises for me today. Didn't expect the packers to lose, or the chiefs to come back like that. Or even the dolphins winning. Decent football week for me. But how bout them cowboys??

Thank you, and your inability to apply logic to your post in here since day 1 has been remarkable.

See I was being nice. Logically im sure you wouldn't be here if Dallas was in struggle mode like most Dallas fans wouldn't. What was your NT name last season? I wanna check if you posted as we routed you at the end of last season.

As a Dallas fan myself, im quite sure not frequenting this thread has nothing to do with Dallas being good or bad. It moves way too fast and NFL just isn't that interesting enough anymore to read through 30 pages of ether and clowning per day.

Last edited:

As a Dallas fan myself, im quite sure not frequenting this thread has nothing to do with Dallas being good or bad. It moves way too fast and NFL just isn't that interesting enough anymore to read through 30 pages of ether and clowning per day.

100% truth a-friend a-friend

@the collecter You really bringing up a meaningless week 17 game that we went into 4-11 after we already beat you bums a couple weeks prior? Thank you for proving my initial point of logic and posting never going hand n hand with you.

Got hit so hard he didn't even realize it was Thomas who hit him.

Earl will do that to you. Also, don''t mention Earl to Eagles fans.

Brandon graham getting a competent DC + playing in a scheme he actually fits in makes that decision a lil more palatable

Always assumed a smart team that ran a 4-3 would scoop him and vinny curry up on the cheap

Good game yesterday.

If you've been following my posts so closely, you would know I said I would take Seattle over Atlanta and Dallas come playoff time.

But it's not the same Seattle team.
I'm not saying it's the same team, but you are consistent 
laugh.gif
.  We should flash back to your pre-Super Bowl XLVIII comments.

Dallas seems very good.  They have that Super Bowl appearance feel about them.  One thing that's interesting about them being in pole position for the NFC's #1 seed is that they don't have that much of a homefield advantage compared to some other playoff-type teams (SEA, NE, Denver, etc.)

Last edited:
100% truth a-friend a-friend

@the collecter You really bringing up a meaningless week 17 game that we went into 4-11 after we already beat you bums a couple weeks prior? Thank you for proving my initial point of logic and posting never going hand n hand with you.

No I'm proving mine. Every year on NT in every sports thread someone new shows up that happens to be a fan of the "best team". You appear to be that guy. If you won't show face when your down that makes you front runner.

a-friend a-friend your a NBA thread regular. NBA is 82 games played throughout the week. How is the NFL harder to follow? This thread has much less trolling then the NBA thread. You can read through that mess but don't have time for this threads ether and clowning? Until now where it just so happens Dallas is balling.

Last edited:
No I'm proving mine. Every year on NT in every sports thread someone new shows up that happens to be a fan of the "best team". You appear to be that guy. If you won't show face when your down that makes you front runner.

a-friend a-friend your a NBA thread regular. NBA is 82 games played throughout the week. How is the NFL harder to follow? This thread has much less trolling then the NBA thread. You can read through that mess but don't have time for this threads ether and clowning? Until now where it just so happens Dallas is balling.
I find it funny when people say this as if the NFL thread is any better with the trolling. It's really not. Its the same to me but yet I always hear people trash talk the nba thread.

Eagles defense held the NFLs best offense to season lows in points, first downs, and total yards, but Atlanta "let them off the hook" OK, lol.

I couldn't care less how anyone feels about Carson Wentz at this point. I've seen enough to know he'll be our QB for a while, but you have to at least put some respect on Jimmy Schwartz defense.

Also,
Yikes.

Eagles d is legit. Since the cowboys been rolling the eagles D gave us a harder time then any other teams we've faced.
Have no idea how the giants got that w on them last week.

I find it funny when people say this as if the NFL thread is any better with the trolling. It's really not. Its the same to me but yet I always hear people trash talk the nba thread.

In my time on NT I've spent more time in the NBA thread then this one. You gotta remember I'm BowB4Me. The difference is the NFL has way more down time then the NBA. We keep the thread moving with non football stuff. I've been called out in the NBA thread for simply talking about a Wizards game while watching it live. I'd also bet ANY amount of money there's way more bans in that thread then this one. @dmxfury & @KMante basically let us police ourselves. Do a great job might I add. I'm not knocking the NBA thread. It is what it is.

You said the same thing after the Lions L, quit crying.
funny you sit here and say you don't come here because of all the clowning
that is all you do is take shots, like @The Collector said, you were no where to be found last year but now you just in here yapping on the reg
I never said this... I'm low key here for the clowning, why you so sensitive?

Go back and look at KC's record in last 20ish games. They're on a damn roll. And nobody speaks about it.

And they're doing it with Charles, Houston, and half a dozen other starters missing games/seasons for various reasons.

all some people do is talk smack about Alex Smith :{

:lol

Alex Smith blows ***. KC is an above average QB away from being really good.

Hmph...I never thought about Romo to KC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom