The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brees can throw that **** around for a bunch of yards in that system every year but I've seen enough of him over the years with him being in our division to know that his arm strength, decision making and overall effiency have gone down drastically. The last couple years I've seen him make some BAD throws at times, like Eli level passing it right to the other team, that he would never do in the past. I'm not saying he's a bum but I damn sure don't think he should be up there in Tier 1 anymore.

Both of our Qbs in the bottom tier [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

DeShaun Watson we comin for ya [emoji]128526[/emoji]

seriously. these Panther fans cannot be trusted :smh:
I'm not even trying to troll...but you really think Thomas is the best qb in the league?

the Panther fan comment was a joke. i know Chester was calling me a homer :lol:

i think it's Rodgers and Brady at the top and the list has them tied. i think that's totally fair based on last season. you want to list Rodgers first and then Brady? sure, go for it.

Last edited:
Mark Sanchez in the bottom tier. lulz sb sb

clearly a mistake was made. he should be in tier 2.

How quickly they forget 2009 & 2010 :smh:

nah we remember. Peyton Manning just won a SB and was tier 3 or 4. so 2009 and 2010 don't mean **** :lol:

View media item 2128778

View media item 2128780
Manning and Luck :pimp:

and that's WITH the help of HGH :x

Last edited:

nah we remember. Peyton Manning just won a SB and was tier 3 or 4. so 2009 and 2010 don't mean **** :lol:

View media item 2128778

View media item 2128780

Unlike Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr., Peyton Manning was not found guilty of his crimes. All hearsay by some random looking for clicks. :smh:

Guess he could have stomped on his multivitamins tho. Seems to be the norm these days. :nerd:

View media item 2128778

View media item 2128780

does it make it worse for the pats that he had his best game in the final stretch of his career against them in the afccg and was bad against all others :nerd:

does it make it worse for the pats that he had his best game in the final stretch of his career against them in the afccg and was bad against all others :nerd:

it really does. it's pretty pathetic that our sad *** defense was the only one team that got worked by this lame arm has-been QB. it's just embarrassing and disgusting to be honest. :smh:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom