The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN makes a list to manufacture topics for it's tv shows, such nonsense.
I strongly dislike the obsession with lists/rankings as well, but this one caught my attention since it's not the typical stuff. It's not ol' manufactured job from their "experts", but from high-level folks around the league, and they're being honest about their assessment since no names are attached to the quotes.

This is basically "what the NFL thinks". Make of that what you will.
Rodgers should be a 2 btw.
Disrespecting the best QB in the world.
mean.gif
Rodgers over Brady for me. (sorry Pats brethren)

They did rank everyone in order from top to bottom, but I agree with you guys on Tier 2. They should have used all 5 tiers instead of 4 and split that up a bit.

Don't know if y'all got down this far, but the funniest quote in that article IMO:
One personnel director on Blaine Gabbert: "From college to now, I always felt he is the guy that pisses down his leg when pressure comes."
roll.gif

Last edited:
Current Brees is not the same a PEAK Brees. But he is still very good and is smart/cunning enough to be able to get over and minimize some of the weaknesses that he is developing as he is getting older and losing some arm strength. He is manufacturing it in different ways

Definitely not Brees's fault that he needed to average at least 30 points to keep games close last season :lol:,Dude is still tier 1 imo

Last edited:
The Saints gave up 29.8 ppg in the 2015, worst in the NFL and were ranked the 2nd worse defense

Offense was #2, Brees is still pretty damn good

Brees averaged 324 yards per game last season. 2nd most in his career. at 37 years old.

Brees is still Brees. 

He also had that duel with eli last year.

Brees: 39 of 50, 505 yards, 7 TD's. 

And to piggyback of stillin, saints defense let eli go for 30 of 41, 350 yards and 6 TD's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom