**** David Ortiz

Big *** ******* slob **** him

not-cool.gif

101603_alcs_gm7_bosnyy_b11_boone_hr_xg83yigr.gif

:pimp:

Last edited:
**** David Ortiz

Big *** ******* slob **** him

Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz were among the 104 major league players listed as having tested positive for performance-enhancing substances in 2003, lawyers with knowledge of the results told The New York Times.

LMAO

i know a YANKEE fan isn't throwing around Roid accusations. LMAOOOOOOOO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:nerd:

does it make it worse for the pats that he had his best game in the final stretch of his career against them in the afccg and was bad against all others :nerd:

it really does. it's pretty pathetic that our sad *** defense was the only one team that got worked by this lame arm has-been QB. it's just embarrassing and disgusting to be honest. :smh:

:lol:

:lol: after the pitt game i thought the defense would have to turn up to gawd mode to win the afccg. was looking a peyton and owen play like :wow:

does it make it worse for the pats that he had his best game in the final stretch of his career against them in the afccg and was bad against all others :nerd:

it really does. it's pretty pathetic that our sad *** defense was the only one team that got worked by this lame arm has-been QB. it's just embarrassing and disgusting to be honest. :smh:

:lol: after the pitt game i thought the defense would have to turn up to gawd mode to win the afccg. was looking a peyton and owen play like :wow:

yeah. and that defense delivered. they hit my dude like 24 times in that game :x

yeah. and that defense delivered. they hit my dude like 24 times in that game :x

von and ware :wow: :x :smh: :nthat: :wow:

I'm glad Big Ben is getting respek on his name around the league with that #3 slot. I'd probably have him there too.
smokin.gif

Like Newton, Wilson will ascend into the top tier more universally if he puts together a strong season from start to finish. Wilson had a 25-2 TD-INT differential over the Seahawks' final eight games last season. That was enough to convince some.
"Watching how bad their offensive line was last year and watching him have to overcome it and consistently make plays with his feet and arm is what convinced me," a personnel director said. "Who are his weapons? Marshawn was beat up last year. Jimmy Graham got hurt. They have an average corps of wideouts with a competitive, gritty, tough slot receiver who he trusts. So it's not like he has elite weapons, and that is what got me over the hump."
I like this argument for Russ. Feels like the 25-2 TD-INT over the last 8 games didn't get as much play as it should have. Good points.
"He is unbelievably physically gifted," a coordinator who has studied Flacco closely said. "He makes some throws that are unbelievable. But I don't think he processes things enough mentally to become a 1. I don't think he can lead a team or carry a team. He can take what is there, and if you give him help, he can be pretty good." 
All this could be true, anonymous coordinator, if that godly run in 2012 didn't happen.
laugh.gif
Jumpball Joe already proved he's capable of it, but IDK if he has another #ELITE stretch like that in him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom