The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO

i know a YANKEE fan isn't throwing around Roid accusations. LMAOOOOOOOO
the whole andy pettite thing really did go away rather neatly.. it's kinda odd, everyone remembers it about the majority of those guys.. but I hardly, if ever hear it attached to him

Never forget

bmarsh.0.gif

fitzmagic.0.gif

Skins never stood a chance that day...

DaShon Goldson and Trenton Robinson :smh:

Literally the worst two safeties in the league last year.

ESPN makes a list to manufacture topics for it's tv shows, such nonsense.
my favorites stats from them are the ones like "on sundays at a 10 am start on the west coast while raining when down at the half during a leap year, he's undefeated"

Last edited:
the collector the collector wasn't even Tyrod that did the Jets in that day. Fitz in general and Revis not playing man on Watkins for only God knows why :smh: is to blame.

Geep Chryst and Mike Pettine exchanging press on who was more terrible last year is something that I hope we don't see between coaches this year.

the collector the collector wasn't even Tyrod that did the Jets in that day. Fitz in general and Revis not playing man on Watkins for only God knows why :smh: is to blame.

I feel you. Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you on beating us last season. We all know beating a team with a "WINNING RECORD" like you did when you won meant more then actually making the playoffs according to some.

Damn man RIP John Saunders....always liked that guy

Yeah man. I was gonna post that earlier. One of the good guys at ESPN. R.I.P John Saunders. Only 61 too. Sports Reporters on Sunday morning will never be the same.

Last edited:
Crazy how before today I didn't know he was Canadian and played Hockey at a all star level in college I believe they said. I would have never guessed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom