The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funchess had literally zero catches against us the first game. The second game was the last game of the year and our whole defense had quit on Lovie so I'm not even counting that

if I had to pick a contender to fall off this year, something is telling me the Cardinals are the team

barring injury...i don't see the Panthers doing anything less than 11-5.

@ Broncos - LOSS
Niners - WIN
Vikings - WIN
@ Falcons - LOSS: call it a division loss (just to be realistic - one division loss can happen)
Buccaneers - WIN
@ Saints - WIN
Cardinals - WIN
@ Rams - WIN
Chiefs - WIN
Saints - WIN
@ Raiders - LOSS
@ Seahawks - LOSS
Chargers - WIN
@ ******** - WIN
Falcons - WIN
@ Bucaneers - LOSS: divsion and playoffs clinched...rest some guys

that's 11-5 right there. feel like there's no reason to EXPECT anything less. again, barring injury.

and yes, they could drop one of the games i have marked as a win just as easily as they could win a game i have marked as a loss. but we're talking expectations.

DSA!!

how has Kelvin Benjamin been looking at camp so far? @YoungThunderCat

Hey Ace!!!

A lot of fools in the opposing secondary are in trouble.

When the funchness, KB, Teddy and Greg Olsen package roll out, it's pick your poison. What I've been reading Funchness, KB and Shaq have been the best players in camp so far.
roll.gif

I'm ready for those young fellas to take off this year!

Last edited:
dmxfury dmxfury you'd be proud of me (sort of). the old lady that lives next door to me gave me one of her hyrbrid chile plants. told me all i had to do was water it. i got back from Seattle this weekend and the peppers were finally red and ready to be picked. made a pasta using a couple of them and g'damn...sweating my *** off. these things pack some heat. but i got my DMX green thumb on :pimp:

Last edited:
oh a5 I definitely know. seeing my homies pissed after a winning season used to make me happy. 

but I think Cam has taken that next step. Won't happen any more.

Man they said the same thing about Dellhome :lol: not to mention the history of SB losers
Pls tell me you didn't just compare Jake D to Cam :lol:

Wasn't much of a comparison. Dellhome had a some really good years though.
Hell Shaub led the league in passing but nobody ever remembers that

barring injury...i don't see the Panthers doing anything less than 11-5.

@ Broncos - LOSS
Niners - WIN
Vikings - WIN
@ Falcons - LOSS: call it a division loss (just to be realistic - one division loss can happen)
Buccaneers - WIN
@ Saints - WIN
Cardinals - WIN
@ Rams - WIN
Chiefs - WIN
Saints - WIN
@ Raiders - LOSS
@ Seahawks - LOSS
Chargers - WIN
@ ******** - WIN
Falcons - WIN
@ Bucaneers - LOSS: divsion and playoffs clinched...rest some guys

that's 11-5 right there. feel like there's no reason to EXPECT anything less. again, barring injury.

and yes, they could drop one of the games i have marked as a win just as easily as they could win a game i have marked as a loss. but we're talking expectations.
Ace do you know the last time we lost to the buccs? They are the Iowa State of the NFC south.

Ace do you know the last time we lost to the buccs? They are the Iowa State of the NFC south.

:lol:

i was more trying to just say depending on resting starters, you may drop a game that you'd normally win. and even with that, you're still at 11-5.

Last edited:
What's considered a "pretty good year" for Funchess? He'll have like 700 yards receiving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom