The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's considered a "pretty good year" for Funchess? He'll have like 700 yards receiving.

as the third option, 60-70 catches, 700 yards, 6 TDs would be pretty good IMO

that range

i'm assuming KB and Olsen as option 1 and 2

Last edited:
Watching some le'veon highlights for my football fix. 

If only my dude could stay on the field 
mean.gif

Heard someone on NFLN say the Giants had one of the worst defenses in NFL history last year. Didn't know it was that bad. Jenkins, DRC, and Apple should help. I don't like Collins and Thompson is an unknown. Snacks will help the D-Line, not a fan of Vernon. They'll definitely improve cause it's hard to get worse defensively.

From the Skins side the only thing stopping them is a tougher schedule. Had a relatively easy schedule last year. If Kirk was fools gold last year the team is screwed. Defense still doesn't look like it'll be able to stop the run, but the secondary should be legit with Norman/Breeland/Fuller/Dunbar. DeAngelo Hall at S is concerning, but I don't see him lasting out there long enough for it to matter.

Our defense is so much better than last year. Think it'll rank around 10-15 which is a HUGE jump. We were one of the worst of all time. Snacks is a huge pickup. JPP back and fully healthy playing for a big payday. I don't like Collins but they said our rookie Thompson is already gonna be our starter and looks great. Plus Sterling Sheep looks like he could be the best WR of the draft some are saying. I think we win it.

What's considered a "pretty good year" for Funchess? He'll have like 700 yards receiving.

as the third option, 60-70 catches, 700 yards, 6 TDs would be pretty good IMO

that range

i'm assuming KB and Olsen as option 1 and 2
Don't forget teddy

yeah that's true. honestly, might not even be enough balls to go around to get Funch to those numbers. doesn't mean he can't still have a good year, though

Our defense is so much better than last year. Think it'll rank around 10-15 which is a HUGE jump. We were one of the worst of all time. Snacks is a huge pickup. JPP back and fully healthy playing for a big payday. I don't like Collins but they said our rookie Thompson is already gonna be our starter and looks great. Plus Sterling Sheep looks like he could be the best WR of the draft some are saying. I think we win it.
Serious question how is JPP back fully healthy??

2011 Texans were legit, that was the team.

We were kicking Flacco's *** in that playoff game too. :smh:

Serious question how is JPP back fully healthy??

When he came back, he was still having minor surgeries and still figuring out which glove or club to use. He wasn't in football condition and was still adjusting to his new style. I think that time and a full offseason and training camp, he'll be back to what he used to be. He was our best player on defense when he came back and he couldn't grip or grab players.

Last edited:
Hahahaha Hahahaha don't get me wrong, I miss Snacks but he's essentially a 2-down DT.

Defense is improved but you gotta worry about that O-Line and run game yet again.

I think JPP is rocking just a regular glove that all players wear now.

Snacks is cool. He'll get his job done. Having him and Hankins will be huge for our defense. Biggest problem will be our LBs on our defense. Haven't had a good one since Carl Banks.

Our O line is the biggest problem. Eli needs more time and we can't run because our O line is trash. That's why I wanted Tunsil this year and I wanted La'el last year.

Funchess getting 700? Ehhh

Ginn still going to be the deep threat and get a lot of looks off play action.
KB & Olsen are going to be 1+2 options.
I see a maybe a 500 yard season for Devin. Basically replacing cotchery's production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom