The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funchess getting 700? Ehhh

Ginn still going to be the deep threat and get a lot of looks off play action.
KB & Olsen are going to be 1+2 options.
I see a maybe a 500 yard season for Devin. Basically replacing cotchery's production

That's more along the lines of what I'm thinking but I said 700 just to be safe :lol:

Teams focus will be to stop Olsen first then KB(you cant single cover either of them), and since the starting receiver alongside Kelvin is Devin he'll get a lot of opportunities.

Apparently no TE has ever had three consecutive seasons with 1000 receiving yards and Gronk and Olsen can accomplish it this year but I don't think Olsen will reach it with Devin's progression.

if I had to pick a contender to fall off this year, something is telling me the Cardinals are the team
Leave my Cardinals alone
mean.gif

David Johnson going for 1600 total yards this season

Nope. Johnson won't get over 1250 total yards this season.

Maybe I'm a little higher on David Johnson than everyone else. But I think he's line for a really big year.

I think I'd lean closer to the 1600 Nick predicted.

Let us not forget cj2k was leading the league in rushing when he got injured...

Add in David Johnson's receiving prowess, I think 1600 is well within reach if he stays healthy.

If he continues to return kicks it adds another dimension. He took one or two to the house last year...

I think very highly of him as an individual player, add in a great scheme fit and greatcouaching...he spoils only get better.

If the Panthers can make the project that is Stephen Hill work, they get my props.

I mean. They made fast teddy ginn work lol. Put up the best year of his career last year, even had double digit TDs.

Carolina has proven to be a well coached squad that's great at player development.

If the Panthers can make the project that is Stephen Hill work, they get my props.

It was looking good for him last week, he caught the majority of his passes, running clean routes, and looking the ball in. But the last few practices he's been losing focus worrying about his knee.

Which is leaving the door open for Byrd, I think he'll make the roster tho.

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
Based on the initial exams, #Patriots WR Julian Edelman's injury is not believed to be serious, source said. Will keep checking.

Martellus Bennett is going to catch a lot of balls this year. And a lot of them will be TD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom