The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio gotta stay healthy for once man

Not a knock on Julio, I just trust Big Ben more than I do Matt Ryan.

Even with Matty Rio water,dude still had 1.8k yards last year :x

AB put up 1.8k with Martavis lining up on the other side. Martavis is out this year so Nino is getting all the targets.

Julio gotta stay healthy for once man

Not a knock on Julio, I just trust Big Ben more than I do Matt Ryan.

Even with Matty Rio water,dude still had 1.8k yards last year :x

AB put up 1.8k with Martavis lining up on the other side. Martavis is out this year so Nino is getting all the targets.

Totally forgot about Martavis being suspended :lol:,AB might break CJ's record :x

Last edited:
Matt Lombardo
‏@MattLombardo975
Just received a pretty strong denial from Lane Johnson about the validity of 'reports' making the rounds about A PED suspension. #Eagles

:nerd:

please

Mo Wilk byke off the PUP. Jets coming full circle, once Forte starts practicing... :pimp:

Robert Griffin III

Also Michael Vick

http://niketalk.com/t/196934/vince-...-quarterback-to-win-a-super-bowl#post_5144312

Also Josh Freeman

Hell, I'm noticing a trend. :nerd:

RG3...? What the hell did I say about him that got him hurt? After I said that Vick was awesome with the Eagles til Vince Young put the actual kiss of death on him and that team. And nobody knew Freeman was about to get addicted to cocaine and molly back then.

Quoting me from 7 years ago and **** :lol: I was 19 years old when I wrote that

Noooooooooooooo, Buc Em cursed my guy Bark...

http://niketalk.com/t/514831/nfl-week-12-in-review/270#post_16671236

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. :frown:

You make no sense with this. I literally quoted what you were saying and said I agreed with it in that thread. So maybe it was you that gave your boy the kiss of death.

If these are "kisses of death" then everybody in the entire Sports and Training forum has given multiple kisses of death to athletes.

Last edited:
Buc Em it's been a rough day other than the Bad Santa 2 trailer

Please tell me Wentz will suck...make it all better

Totally forgot about Martavis being suspended :lol:,AB might break CJ's record :x

Yep. Not to mention the fact that AB had Vick and Landry Jones throwing to him at certain points last year. Dude is an absolute beast.

Last edited:
Sounds like Josh Norman better start that PED program :nerd:

Norman will be fine. He probably has the hardest 3 game stretch of any CB in the league. AB, Dez, OBJ weeks 1-3. That "controversy" he's going though right now is completely over blown. DC media trying to start something.

I just realized Lane follows me on Twitter, that pretty much makes me a good friend

I don't believe my good buddy would do this

:rofl: :rofl:

You think Byrd make that's last spot?

I can't trust Hill man. Way to inconsistent for me

Man theres a possibility, Bersin can go to the practice squad again and Garrett hasn't showed them anything. So if we carry 6 receivers those two spots could go to Byrd and Hill

See.....always saying I give the Kiss of Death......waiting for you to give me proof of who I gave this to in the past.

If I remember correctly Josh Freeman got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom