The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norman will be fine. He probably has the hardest 3 game stretch of any CB in the league. AB, Dez, OBJ weeks 1-3. That "controversy" he's going though right now is completely over blown. DC media trying to start something.

It's the only comeback I had

Chester with the receipts.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Chester lowkey has a few "kisses of death" across multiple leagues & sports so don't feel too bad, Buc.
nerd.gif

But this part right here from that linked post
I believe in Matt Barkley being a franchise quarterback
Woof. That was rough.
laugh.gif

It happens though. We've all been there, some more than others.

I hope Giants fans realize if OBJ doesn't get his targets, yards and TDs vs Norman this season he may become a locker room problem. Seems like the type of guy that would say something slick about Eli if he doesn't.

in a one on one fight, Odell would lay the wood on Josh unless Josh took off his shirt then the distraction gives him the upper hand

doesn't matter bro. perception is reality. just embrace the role :lol:

Panthers, Falcons and Saints are going to have great years. Especially the Panthers. They're going undefeated all the way to the Super Bowl this year.

Bucs probably won't win one game.

Whoa, Bad Santa 2 is a real thing!?!?! Doesn't look great but it's dope they got everyone back, even the fat kid.

What's this about Norman taking some media gig and not even telling his team before he took the job? Said he's gonna be him regardless of the team or something.

ODB wasn't scared of a bat. Everyone knows they weren't gonna use a bat. That was his cop out for acting like a diva and a punk. SMH, dropping that easy ****** pass.

Last edited:
stillin is the plug :nerd:

my good friend would not do something like this, I reached out to Jay Glazer and he had this to say to me...

"Just heard from Lane Johnson," Glazer Tweeted. "Says he took an amino acid that was approved but tested positive for peptide. Fighting it as well as company. You're responsible for what goes in your body but he insists it was approved. Waiting on B sample"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom