The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
better pay your bets, don't want to end up like dude in general who got put on blast.

Wait what happened to Jumpman?

Who gives a ****?

350x700px-LL-b93d524e_dwade-damn-sip-water_nr3ci8.gif

View media item 2127074

View media item 2127036Hey Ace!!!

A lot of fools in the opposing secondary are in trouble.

When the funchness, KB, Teddy and Greg Olsen package roll out, it's pick your poison. What I've been reading Funchness, KB and Shaq have been the best players in camp so far.

Funchess is a bum.

Mike Evans finna have 200 yards and 3TD's on that secondary on MNF this year without Norman

Last edited:
I got the panthers going 9-7 this season. 11-5 at most.
based off what? Their offense will be even more dynamic with the addition of benjamin for the entire season. 

Defense is still tops in the league. 

Re-upped on corners in the draft, normans production won't be missed that much.

Edit: seahawks fan trolling keel, should've seen it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nah my buddy is a terrible tipper and I guess they eventually put a band aid in his pizza and he had it in his mouth..

I got the panthers going 9-7 this season. 11-5 at most.

based off what? Their offense will be even more dynamic with the addition of benjamin for the entire season. 

Defense is still tops in the league. 

Re-upped on corners in the draft, normans production won't be missed that much.

Edit: seahawks fan trolling keel, should've seen it :lol:

Based off of history. Panthers have never posted a winning record once in their history after coming off a season of at least 11 wins. Never. Not once. Zero times.

View media item 2127118

oh a5 I definitely know. seeing my homies pissed after a winning season used to make me happy. 

but I think Cam has taken that next step. Won't happen any more.

oh a5 I definitely know. seeing my homies pissed after a winning season used to make me happy. 

but I think Cam has taken that next step. Won't happen any more.

Man they said the same thing about Dellhome :lol: not to mention the history of SB losers

Looking at Tampa Bays schedule they got Arizona and Denver in their first 4 games.

I'm seriously not understanding why people are selling Washington short. Eagles are rebuilding. Giants improved how? By signing 3 players with 1 pro bowl between them? Is their defense suddenly great again now? How about their line and running game? Faith in Romos health?

Kirk still playing for money. That's motivation. Norman and Cravens are a upgrade in the secondary. Our TE is coming off a breakout season. We got one of the best ST players in the league from Denver. The improvements are obvious. What's the football reasons Washington will be worse this season, someone explain this to me.

Last edited:
Don't know if Washington will be worse but the Giants are my pick to win the division.

Their defense isn't top 5, or even top 10, but it should be good enough to keep then in games. Forgot the exact numbers but the Giants lost like 4 games last year in the last 3 minutes. Not having a fullback playing DT will fix that. Jenkins & Darian Thompson are big upgrades in the secondary, too.

Manning, Beckham, & McAdoo will have the offense buzzing. Adding Sterling Shepard to an already potent offense makes them that much better.

A relatively easy schedule should have them in playoff contention.

$100 says the Bucs have a better record than the Skins this year.

BET THAT. sb sb write it down. Your basically giving me $100 dollars for free.

BET THAT. sb sb write it down. Your basically giving me $100 dollars for free.

It's a bet.

View media item 2127144
My friend Prime found a toenail in his KFC mashed potatoes a few years back. :x

Lawyers took good care of him for that. :lol:

his first mistake was going to kfc :x

better pay your bets, don't want to end up like dude in general who got put on blast.

didnt jumpman duck a bet also in here? cant remember who it was with.

[franc] :nerd: [/franc]

View media item 2127148

finally saw the hof induction. favre |I

Heard someone on NFLN say the Giants had one of the worst defenses in NFL history last year. Didn't know it was that bad. Jenkins, DRC, and Apple should help. I don't like Collins and Thompson is an unknown. Snacks will help the D-Line, not a fan of Vernon. They'll definitely improve cause it's hard to get worse defensively.

From the Skins side the only thing stopping them is a tougher schedule. Had a relatively easy schedule last year. If Kirk was fools gold last year the team is screwed. Defense still doesn't look like it'll be able to stop the run, but the secondary should be legit with Norman/Breeland/Fuller/Dunbar. DeAngelo Hall at S is concerning, but I don't see him lasting out there long enough for it to matter.

View media item 2127036Hey Ace!!!

A lot of fools in the opposing secondary are in trouble.

When the funchness, KB, Teddy and Greg Olsen package roll out, it's pick your poison. What I've been reading Funchness, KB and Shaq have been the best players in camp so far.

Funchess is a bum.

Mike Evans finna have 200 yards and 3TD's on that secondary on MNF this year without Norman
But he cooked y'all both times?

And based on Evans performance last year, give me funchness please.

barring injury...i don't see the Panthers doing anything less than 11-5.

@ Broncos - LOSS
Niners - WIN
Vikings - WIN
@ Falcons - LOSS: call it a division loss (just to be realistic - one division loss can happen)
Buccaneers - WIN
@ Saints - WIN
Cardinals - WIN
@ Rams - WIN
Chiefs - WIN
Saints - WIN
@ Raiders - LOSS
@ Seahawks - LOSS
Chargers - WIN
@ ******** - WIN
Falcons - WIN
@ Bucaneers - LOSS: divsion and playoffs clinched...rest some guys

that's 11-5 right there. feel like there's no reason to EXPECT anything less. again, barring injury.

and yes, they could drop one of the games i have marked as a win just as easily as they could win a game i have marked as a loss. but we're talking expectations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom