The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumpman would get on my nerves with the constant DC slander but he's cool. Sports thread can get heated at times but there's no malice behind it. I've had worse and more heated back and forths over sports with friends I've known my whole life. One of my best buds is a Cowboys fan.

Nothing wrong with the occasional heated argument. Jumpman is just insufferable.

it's 2016 how do you not use paypal DSA? 
laugh.gif

I'll reserve my Jumpman comments for another time..

One thing that should always be done is both parties when betting on NT should report to the thread that the bet has been paid and received. Me and the homie SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. have weeks in advance to put aside $200 for this game. There should be no excuse for either of us not to pay once that clock hits 0.

I've won 3 straight NT bets and got paid on them all.

I'm still salt about the Panthers not covering the spread and losing to Pabs back in January though

Last edited:
I've won 3 straight NT bets and got paid on them all.

I'm still salt about the Panthers not covering the spread and losing to Pabs back in January though
I was ready to click "Send Money" for 3 and half quarters 
whew.png

it's 2016 how do you not use paypal DSA? :lol:

I'll reserve my Jumpman comments for another time..

:lol: i had it and got frauded BIG time. talking about some $7K BS claim that actually went through and hit my checking acct. luckily, BoA took care of it :pimp:

but since then, haven't used it. probably worth another shot. i mostly use Venmo now when having to pay friends cash for something

He's from Boston, biggest sh*t hole in the world. Surprised he can even read and write.

View media item 2126946

man good ******* movie. finally saw it two weeks ago. was pissed at myself for waiting so long to watch it :lol:

Bro you just saw good will hunting? :x

But your from... :x

And I asked you for spots in Boston :smh:

watching that movie doesn't make you from Boston :lol:

it's like all those people who watch the Town and the Departed and think that's what living in Boston is exactly like :lol:

and don't lie...i gave you some good recommendations :pimp:

Last edited:
They were all basketball related, I'm like 0-7 in football. :lol:

I looked at two different breakdowns of game to game predictions for Detroit and Washington. One has us winning the other you guys. Our talent isn't that much different. Washington isn't world beaters. Should be interesting. Hopefully our teams make it to week 7 without any major injuries.

man we need a bet tracker with all the $$$ being thrown around here :lol:

original post in this thread should keep them all :nerd:

Last edited:
man we need a bet tracker with all the $$$ being thrown around here :lol:

original post in this thread should keep them all :nerd:

Oh don't worry. I will continue to remind those I have bets with that we have bets throughout the season.

I have $300 on the line as of today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom