The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a min So Lance Moore announced his retirement after he signed with the Falcons :rofl:

Dude came and ran away with the signing bonus :smh:

Last edited:
Came back last night from a mini vacation and went to check on the score of the Hall of F-...

Oh.

P.S...Newport, Rhode Island is your spot if y'all ever feel like choosing some Becky's. That joint is swimming with bachelerottes.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Who claims the baltimore colts SB3 title? :nerd: Baltimore or Indy

Baltimore. Indianapolis fans can't claim another city's titles. That'll be like Baltimore celebrating the Cleveland Browns last championship.

Question about the Bosa situation. Regardless of when he gets his signing bonus he still gets all that money correct? The issue is him wanting more now?

Last edited:
Who claims the baltimore colts SB3 title? :nerd: Baltimore or Indy

Baltimore. Indianapolis fans can't claim another city's titles. That'll be like Baltimore celebrating the Cleveland Browns last championship.

That scenario isn't the same though. Cleveland moved to Baltimore and essentially became a new franchise. When the Colts moved to Indy, they remained the Colts.

Cruz hasn't played football in almost two years. Didnt do a lot of training or working out. They're saying it's just rust but we'll see. That calf and knee is serious, could be the next Hakeem Nicks. SMMFH

Last edited:
That scenario isn't the same though. Cleveland moved to Baltimore and essentially became a new franchise. When the Colts moved to Indy, they remained the Colts.

You have a point. The same question can be asked about the Rams. Who claims that SB in St Louis?

Cruz hasn't played football in almost two years. Didnt do a lot of training or working out. They're saying it's just trust but we'll see. That calf and knee is serious, could be the next Hakeem Nicks. SMMFH

I like Cruz man but his stint was short I hate it for him good thing he's got a plan jumping in the fashion industry

You have a point. The same question can be asked about the Rams. Who claims that SB in St Louis?

The Rams.

The Colts claim SB3 because they're still the same franchise. Same way the Lakers claim all those titles won in Minneapolis.

Ravens don't claim Cleveland's old NFL championships because they became a new franchise. They gave all that history back to the Cleveland Browns expansion team.

Last edited:
I don't get why people always side with the big bad front offices in these situations...
I find it very silly, but we can't control everyone's feelings and opinions. It should take a rare occasion or special circumstance for the average Joe sports fan to side with front office management.

ESPECIALLY when the front office resides in the good ol' NFL. Yeah, this is the league I'm gonna go out of my way to take the owners' side.
laugh.gif

**** I look like saying, "word...all you players work for the #1 sports league on the continent. Just so happens to be America's favorite sport. Your product generates the most revenue, and has more sets of eyeballs on it than anyone else does. Your careers are the shortest, on average you earn less than the rest of your peers, your brains and bones will slowly degrade into silly putty long after you've retired. BUT HEY...it's time to get with the program! Shut up and take whatever the scumbag billionaire NFL owner offers you. More than fair!"
mean.gif

Some guys know their real worth and others foolishly think they do, but I will never, ever, ever fault a player for using whatever little leverage they have to get what they feel is right.

Not when their "partner" sitting on the other side of the table tries to hammer down and crush them in all aspects of every shared business-related matters. **** you, pay me.

As a Washington fan we've had our fair share of over payed bums rob the franchise and ruin our salary cap. Once the team you root for goes through that enough it'll change your opinion of always siding with the players in every dispute.

The difference in the Bosa situation is he hasn't played a down. What exactly is his "worth" at the moment to the Chargers? Nobody knows if he can play at a NFL level. Look at Clowney in Houston. Dude was a lock to be great but so far.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom