The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosa will suck anyway

I can't wait to root for the Eagles in San Diego, these dumb *** players act like this is the old days when contracts mattered out of the draft

Bosa just looks dumb as F

Nahhh bruh the Chargers are trying to **** him all the way over to protect themselves.

Bosa is doing the right thing.

His mom isn't making the situation any better by outright saying "We should have pulled an Eli Manning".

He's waiting to be paid after clowning people about how he'll be retired at while others are still paying loans. Ha ha ha

"When I retire at 35 you'll be still paying off student loans"

Dudes a douche bag. I'm pulling for SD on this one. If I was SD I wouldn't budge after what his mom said. If I was a fan I wouldn't want him.

I remember he was suspended the season opener vs VA tech because he smoked weed....I don't think weed smoking is terrible or makes him a trouble maker.

I also could really careless about tweets when it comes to business...if you hate his tweets, have you seen junior gallettes contributions to social media,?? You can't pick and choose when to care man. All I'm saying. He didn't tweet anything horrible.

I side with Joey bosa in this matter, it's Simple.
San Diego doesn't wanT to budge. Meanwhile, Jared Goff and Jalen Ramsey already have the type of language in their contacts that bosa wants....so it's definitely doable.

It's just in the NFL teams refuse to budge for any small thing for fear of looking weak or "setting a precedent"...and just like the jets, they end up caving anyways just on their own terms....

I don't get why people always side with the big bad front offices in these situations...bosa is simply trying to maximize his earning potential, and leverage in the NFL is a funny thing, and rarely a two way street.

So I'm all for players using what little leverage they can when they can. Bosa isn't asking for anything off the wall or anything unheard of.

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/201...uth-about-the-bosa-holdout-according-to-hoyle

Last edited:
Anybody who sides with SD is a clown.

Every 3rd overall pick since the new draft system was in placed has had one or the other in their contract. Either the offset language removed or signing bonus paid in full. Bosa just wants one. Most Top 5 picks have both.

Well after reading that article the Chargers do seem petty. Can't expect a top five pick to accept a contract no other top five pick has accepted.

Aren't the Chargers known for being hard to work with and petty on stuff like this? Phillip needs to escape

Yes they are.
Young Phil is getting paid... too many kids not to be getting paid.
It's everyone else really.

Bosa is only further risking injury potential and delaying the learning process of a brand new playbook.

Bosa is only further risking injury potential and delaying the learning process of a brand new playbook.

55771_h.png

RGIII era officially underway in cleveland.

From what I've heard he's actually looked really good so far and Corey Coleman and Pryor have both been impressing. RG3 with Josh Gordon, Coleman, Pryor, Barnidge and Duke Johnson is actually kinda intriguing....

Last edited:
RG3 is byke :pimp:

hope dude can get back to form. doing it in CLE would be even more impressive

Schefter tweeted SD has seen Rivers, LT, Jammer and Merriman all hold out similar to what Bosa's doing. Doesnt even count the Eli situation. It's a SD FO thing.

Without his legs I don't think RG3 can be a pure pocket passer but I'll be rooting for him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom