The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude has bust written all over him...

He better hope his career turns out like Revis for his sake,he's the last rookie I remember holding out

Last edited:
The deadline to trade Bosa, per CBA rules (H/T PFT) is Tuesday, August 9. If San Diego doesn’t sign him by Week 10, he can’t play in 2016. San Diego would hold his draft rights until the start of the 2017 NFL Draft. He wouldn’t be able to talk to a team or attend the combine again ahead of the Draft.

Now the longest holdout since 2011, Bosa reentering the Draft would be disastrous for the Chargers. It would equate to a wasted draft pick, as under the current CBA, the Chargers would not retain a pick of equal value and would not receive a compensatory pick.

Chargers needed an O-linemen like tunsil. 

but then instead reached for bosa.

and now can possibly get nothing. lol

Kinda hope that happens.
Just to see everyone go ape sh-t.
And then next draft day?!? Ha! Would be amazing.

His stock would fall dramatically if re entered IMO. He at minimum wouldn't get a better deal than he could now

Last edited:
His stock would fall dramatically if re entered IMO. He at minimum wouldn't get a better deal than he could now

Especially after being out a year and pulling this stuff.
Both parties have a strong interest to get this done

Chargers stay taking L's 
laugh.gif

Bosa will suck anyway

I can't wait to root for the Eagles in San Diego, these dumb *** players act like this is the old days when contracts mattered out of the draft

Bosa just looks dumb as F

Last edited:
What exactly is Bosa asking for? I thought contracts for where you're picked are pretty much set in stone as a rookie 1st rounder.

Last edited:
What exactly is Bosa asking for? I thought contracts for where you're picked are pretty much set in stone as a rookie 1st rounder.
They are.

The dispute with Bosa and the Chargers is over when he'll receive his signing bonus.
The two sides are reportedly at odds over offset language in Bosa’s contract and the earlier payment of signing bonus money. The Chargers and Bosa’s representatives apparently can’t see eye-to-eye on the deferred signing bonus payment according to ESPN.

The Chargers typically prefer to spread signing bonus money over the length of rookie contracts. Bosa’s camp wants more of that money paid up front. The offset language debate happens every year across the league. San Diego always insists on including offset language that allows the team to only pay the portion of a cut player’s contract not covered by his next team. It’s a simple protection most teams insist on.
http://thebiglead.com/2016/07/29/joey-bosa-chargers-holdout-no-show/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom