The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went shrimp, olives, marinara with queso...brooklyn style

damn...not bad, my dude
pimp.gif
working at Sbarro's paid off tho 
smokin.gif

What's wrong with the way it is? It's not like you need to worry about the league becoming 90% indoors. Indoor games are always a nice switch up and I even kind of look forward to them. Best of both worlds IMO.

A game isn't meant to be either of them just because some old school guy said so. we have the option to do whatever the hell we want.

Like I said just personal preference.

Yeah i agree. But I don't agree with it being "meant" to be outdoors like 100% of the league should be outdoors. That's not personal preference. Saying its meant to be outdoors is saying that i'm wrong in thinking its nice that a few stadiums are indoors. I'm 90% on board with you cause I love that Lambeau is outdoors. But 10% of me also thinks football being played in a stadium like Dallas has or Minnesota's now is also cool as ****.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
Colts LB Robert Mathis told ESPN's Lisa Salters that once Andrew Luck delivers him a ring, he will "ride off into the sunset." Ring, retire.

so Mathis trying to never retire? ever?

Basically

No worries tho he and his wife "will keep trying to have more babies" so his steady flow of Juice[emoji]128137[/emoji] will keep him going 10 more years

Last edited:
All NFL teams should be outside. We've had this discussion mad times. Fans still go to those games. If they don't like it, stay home and watch. It's a better game when it's outdoors.

You enjoyed that Seahawks/Vikings game? It sucked

I did. Both teams played ridiculous defense. Seattle was hot leading up to that game and Min shut them down. If Min had a better QB, would have been a much better game.

All NFL teams should be outside. We've had this discussion mad times. Fans still go to those games. If they don't like it, stay home and watch. It's a better game when it's outdoors.

we don't agree on much. but we agree on THIS. and the fact that your Yankees did Arod dirty today :lol:

Man, I was ****** hurt this morning. Haven't been that emotional or mad when it comes to sports in YEARS. I was ****** up all day. ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom