The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh the good ol could couldnt care less ****. Really who cares. Also I was refering to your comment about how me sitting inside with heat makes it easy to say **** domes. I was never comparing snow removal to playing in the nfl.

sorry man, I just don't see a problem with a dome at all

I played in outdoor hockey games when it was like 15-20 degrees and it sucks, I would rather have teams be equal

let em play

im forreal fiending for anything football related 
laugh.gif

sorry man, I just don't see a problem with a dome at all

I played in outdoor hockey games when it was like 15-20 degrees and it sucks, I would rather have teams be equal

Its cool to agree to disagree. I favor indoors for many sports. Hell having a retractable roof here at miller park has been amazing and would never wat to go back to a strictly outdoor stadium. With that being said tho Im a firm believer of football being outside.

First the Yankees hit me with a tiger uppercut, now this worthless football game that was hyped about is cancelled. Smh. Rough day.

Randy Moss saying someone needs to be fired over this. Someone gotta eat it.

Colts and Packers aren't even playing starters tonight. Throw them young bucks out there and let em play!

Rodgers was reported to play.
Extra pre-season game... who cares.

They legit just put that field in though, what did you think was gonna happen without testing it? Dumb.

LMAO @ the game getting cancelled. although the joke is on me...i came to the airport early in hopes of catching most of it at the bar before my flight :lol:

and domes don't belong in the NFL. of course michael irvin's soft Texas *** was cold playing up in GB :lol:

Last edited:

They legit just put that field in though, what did you think was gonna happen without testing it? Dumb.

Nah Rodgers and Hundley were out. Packers were starting 3rd string QB. Luck was starting though.

Nah Rodgers and Hundley were out. Packers were starting 3rd string QB. Luck was starting though.

They just said "Rodgers was going to start the game and play a series" when NFL Network started. Either way, no one is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom