The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
651akathepaul 651akathepaul I see you quote all that but when I asked you a DIRECT question yesterday you didn't have the manhood to respond. I wonder why. Your a Vikings fan though. They have the third most playoffs appearances in the league with 26 and 4 SB appearances with 0 SB titles to show for it. I see why winning doesn't mean anything to you. Your team is historically a LOSER and losers can sympathize with other losers. Like CJ and his Lions.

Couldn't even make a damn field goal to win a playoff game at home. Pathetic NFL trash of a franchise. Your team plays indoors because they're to soft to play outside anymore. Stadium was garbage also. That's why the roof collapsed. You probably cried when we put AP on the shelf a few years back.

giphy.gif

Viking are weak though for having a Dome and not a Stadium

Agreed,they'd have a legit home field advantage when the most important games are played.

I've seen the new stadium in person and it's definitely nice as hell but damn wish they didn't settle for another indoor stadium

Last edited:
Well game might be canceled tonight because of field. Rubber pellets have melted together and have created solid areas of field. Leave it to nfl to risk injuries for a meaningless game and to wait til game day to get field right. What a joke. Check out packers BR to see pics from beat writers

I know I've been popping off lately but as the season draws closer I'm done being nice. On that note Giants, Eagles and especially the Cowboys can kiss my ***. We winning the East again. HTTR

Hows ur baseball team gonna play outside but not ur football team?? Com'on man

Real talk

Agreed,they'd have a legit home field advantage when the most important games are played.

I've seen the new stadium in person and it's definitely nice as hell but damn wish they didn't settle for another indoor stadium

Yup. That playoff game was brutal to watch as a Seahawks fan

Naa there's definitely an advantage when you have the best back of his generation :lol:,no one wants to hit that man in below freezing conditions

man y'all know how cold it gets in minneosta in December? 

Dome it is. 

in the words of the great michael irvin

"man when we played in that cold weather we was cold"

couldn't care less

snow removal isn't exactly being out on an NFL field man

Ahh the good ol could couldnt care less ****. Really who cares. Also I was refering to your comment about how me sitting inside with heat makes it easy to say **** domes. I was never comparing snow removal to playing in the nfl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom