The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes toys in the attic mane. You still suffering from leaving that lobster in that refrigerator I see thinking Oakland making the offs.

I deserve a rep for the reference space cowboy.

thought @The Collector  knew it the whole time and was just trolling 
laugh.gif
 going in on the platinums early?

Last edited:
Basic poolside Corona's last night.. they go down like damn water ever since my vacation in June. That's all I drank at the resort so I've gotten so used to downing them real quick.

Come football season is where I'll get the real brews in rotation :smokin .

Last edited:
I'm a idiot.

Yeah, we know...

If Devin Hester even sniffs the HOF before Brian Mitchell it would be a travesty. Miss me with the Hester HOF talk. FAXXX

Maybe because he played 80 more football games? And in an era where they didn't create rules to limit kickoff returns?

Hester has more TD's than Mitch in 4 less seasons. How is this even debatable? :wink:

Hester averaged more yards per Punt Return, AND more yards per Kick Return.

Mitchell just has hundreds more returns to his name is all.

If we're gonna adjust for rules changes then EVERY offensive player in the modern era is suspect. Brady, Manning included.

Irvin > Rice

Let's get to Calvin being top 10. How? There are 10 WRs alone from the 90s that were better.

You dickriding a bum *** quarterback that was the most turnover prone quarterback in NFL history before he threw 1000 dumppasses is more worse than anything in the NBA thread.

Kirk > Stafford

Irvin led the Dallas Cowboys to 3 SB titles.

Nah I'm talking football

You mean the DC Divas? They ready too.

In your own words:

This type of behavior can destroy this threads credibility as the best NFL thread on the net.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul I see you quote all that but when I asked you a DIRECT question yesterday you didn't have the manhood to respond. I wonder why. Your a Vikings fan though. They have the third most playoffs appearances in the league with 26 and 4 SB appearances with 0 SB titles to show for it. I see why winning doesn't mean anything to you. Your team is historically a LOSER and losers can sympathize with other losers. Like CJ and his Lions.

Couldn't even make a damn field goal to win a playoff game at home. Pathetic NFL trash of a franchise. Your team plays indoors because they're to soft to play outside anymore. Stadium was garbage also. That's why the roof collapsed. You probably cried when we put AP on the shelf a few years back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom