The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk made a bonehead mistake in a must win game that we still won. Cam fumbled in the SB and was scared to dive on it. I'd rather have my QB make a mistake instead of being ***** for the world to see. I may never see Washington make another SB run. I have seen us win the SB though. Have you ever seen the Panthers win one?

Watching Atl v Min game on YouTube. Gotta figure out how those dirty birds beat an almost goat team

these last 3 pages

skip1.png

Last edited:
I respect the great franchises :pimp:

70s football between the two was the best the game has seen

Seemed like such destiny for that Vikes team

Then Brett did the most Brett thing ever

brett doesnt brett if ap can hold the football on the 1.

Vick to Dallas? :wow:

kinda seen this happening a mile away.

Just watched Something About Mary for the 1st time

Brett Favre at the end :lol: :lol:

man wut? first time? :smh:

nicholas is a youngster, it adds up.

i forget :smh:

Last 8 weeks of the season Stafford had the same win-loss record as Cousins, better numbers and one of those losses came on a Hail Mary.

I'll bet anything you want up to $1000 on the game

$100 through PayPal soon as the clock hits 0. No stipulations. Strait up we win you pay, we lose I pay. Deal?

View media item 2125290
sb sb write it down fam.

Last 8 weeks of the season Stafford had the same win-loss record as Cousins, better numbers and one of those losses came on a Hail Mary.

I'll bet anything you want up to $1000 on the game

$100 through PayPal soon as the clock hits 0. No stipulations. Strait up we win you pay, we lose I pay. Deal?

View media item 2125290
sb sb write it down fam.

In

View media item 2125539
A debate about two trash qbs takin their teams nowhere.

My QB would have gone after that fumble though.

:wow: :rofl:

My buddy is in Canton for ceremony right now and the game. He said theres insane amount of Packers fans which i guess makes sense. More Steelers fans than Colts fans.

His hotel room is a few doors down from Ahman Green and Warrick Dunn. Packers fans were out drinking with Gruden last night. Edgar Bennett was letting fans take pictures with his Super Bowl ring on. He was within feet of Jerry Rice and said he's tiny. And he sent me video of Peyton Manning walking right past him.

All day he was literally surrounded by and walking amongst Hall of Famers. Had no idea it was lit like that.

thats dope.

BET THE 2 HUNDO CUH. OMG I can't wait until Lions week. The nerve of that franchises fans to talk like they ready for football. We are gonna punish them. HTTR

Lions got the Rams the week before us. Stafford may not even make it to week 7 after they D beats up on him.

View media item 2125540

Bruh I just read a history of Mike Irvins playing career in Dallas. I swear folk on here have no clue to how good he was. 10,000 yards in a 8 year span. 11 100 yard games in a single season. The fastest 2 TDs in postseason history, 18 seconds. I could go on but keep in mind the run heavy offense they ran. Amazing.

He said 1000 and yu only put up 100? No confidence?

Not at all. I have a court case coming up and have to pay my lawyer to keep me out of jail and I just totaled one of my cars a month ago that wasn't paid off that insurance won't cover completely. $1000 on a football game isn't wise at the moment for me personally. $200 as agreed upon is sufficient.

Damn, rough times my man. Best of luck to you G.

Mad I missed Favre. I got to see Marvin and then had to go out. Still crazy to me he got two divisional rival jerseys going in. Those Minny years were ridiculous too. Unreal.

He said 1000 and yu only put up 100? No confidence?

Not at all. I have a court case coming up and have to pay my lawyer to keep me out of jail and I just totaled one of my cars a month ago that wasn't paid off that insurance won't cover completely. $1000 on a football game isn't wise at the moment for me personally. $200 as agreed upon is sufficient.
Br you need the money and it's a guaranteed win ?

No win is guaranteed. Injury can quickly change a teams season. Romo last year for example. There is to much football to be played before week 7 to commit a stack right now. 4 preseason games and 6 regular season. Depending on how things go I'm possibly willing to up the stakes. Gotta bet smart and not rush into taking just any bet thrown my way on some team pride, NT flexing BS. Without my upcoming expenses I wouldn't take that bet this early but with them I'm definitely not.

Bruh I just read a history of Mike Irvins playing career in Dallas. I swear folk on here have no clue to how good he was. 10,000 yards in a 8 year span. 11 100 yard games in a single season. The fastest 2 TDs in postseason history, 18 seconds. I could go on but keep in mind the run heavy offense they ran. Amazing.

One of the greatest Canes of all time :pimp:

Watching Atl v Min game on YouTube. Gotta figure out how those dirty birds beat an almost goat team

Defense, Chris Chandler not turning it over, running game, and Gary Anderson.

:stoneface: at spoiling what would have been one of the most epic sb matches ever

Also, **** the 98 Falcons for ruining Garrison Hearst.

Last edited:

No win is guaranteed. Injury can quickly change a teams season. Romo last year for example. There is to much football to be played before week 7 to commit a stack right now. 4 preseason games and 6 regular season. Depending on how things go I'm possibly willing to up the stakes. Gotta bet smart and not rush into taking just any bet thrown my way on some team pride, NT flexing BS. Without my upcoming expenses I wouldn't take that bet this early but with them I'm definitely not.
laugh.gif
 It's good that at the very least you're pragmatic about the team when money's involved. You almost had me fooled, but I knew deep down you

didn't 100% believe all that. 

:lol:  It's good that at the very least you're pragmatic about the team when money's involved. You almost had me fooled, but I knew deep down you
didn't 100% believe all that. 

A lot of my post are exaggerated for laughs and whatnot. Especially my Washington ones. With real money involved though gotta keep it 1K. Dan Snyder isn't gonna reimburse me if we take that L. Ha ha ha

Missed pretty much all of the HOF festivities last night.

How was Marvin Harrison's speech. I would imagine that it was very succinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom