The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized our game vs Detroit is a homecoming game for Sheriff Kirk TURNT Cousins. Extra incentive to ball out.

Side note on the Vikings game we play this year also. AP has 1 hundred yard game in his career vs us in 6 meetings. With 1 cart off.

As a Washington fan we've had our fair share of over payed bums rob the franchise and ruin our salary cap. Once the team you root for goes through that enough it'll change your opinion of always siding with the players in every dispute.

The difference in the Bosa situation is he hasn't played a down. What exactly is his "worth" at the moment to the Chargers? Nobody knows if he can play at a NFL level. Look at Clowney in Houston. Dude was a lock to be great but so far.....
cant put bosa in the same boat as clowney though.. I mean I don't know either of them personally

but clowney was making 'business decisions' from when he was at south Carolina.. you kinda had to know going in you were taking a heavy risk once he got paid, that he was going to be satisfied having couple dollars and his heart really wasn't in it

bosa, the risk is what dumb things he could potentially do on and off the field.. but he doesn't strike me as a guy who would have to question their competitive drive.. he just might be too much of a jock at times

Last edited:
Who was the person who bet and didn't pay up?

Half of NT.
People bet Avys and don't change them lol.

I'd only bet money with DSA and Aaron (RIP) just because they are local. And they are in person. And depsite loving a sh-tty cheating team like the Pats DSA seems to be a pretty good guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
avy or sig bets should be easy.. one agreed, just send it to a mod that's active in the thread

the person doesn't honor it, then they get banned from the thread until they do

Last edited:
Jumpman would get on my nerves with the constant DC slander but he's cool. Sports thread can get heated at times but there's no malice behind it. I've had worse and more heated back and forths over sports with friends I've known my whole life. One of my best buds is a Cowboys fan.

Wait what happened to Jumpman?

Who gives a ****?

350x700px-LL-b93d524e_dwade-damn-sip-water_nr3ci8.gif

I'd only bet money with DSA and Aaron (RIP) just because they are local. And they are in person. And depsite loving a sh-tty cheating team like the Pats DSA seems to be a pretty good guy.

my man :pimp:

i never bet money on NT. usually only do avy/sig bets because a) i don't use paypal, b) i honestly don't know who would pay up and who wouldn't

Wait what happened to Jumpman?

Who gives a ****?

LMAOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom