The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro did you even get pissed and do anything to somebody's pizza?

Not gonna lie I did once when I was younger, dude would order, eat it then complain it sucked trying to get his money back

Eventually we told him if he hates it so much find another place but yes I did do a bad thing once...I'm not proud well ok maybe I am

My friend Prime found a toenail in his KFC mashed potatoes a few years back. :x

Lawyers took good care of him for that. :lol:

how has Kelvin Benjamin been looking at camp so far? youngthundercat youngthundercat

View media item 2127036Hey Ace!!!

A lot of fools in the opposing secondary are in trouble.

When the funchness, KB, Teddy and Greg Olsen package roll out, it's pick your poison. What I've been reading Funchness, KB and Shaq have been the best players in camp so far.

Last edited:
Just opened the trash to throw some grass clippings away and a freaking opossum was just chilling there. Scared the bejesus out of me :lol:

It was more weeds and ivy I cleared out :lol:

That's not the point!

Last edited:

how has Kelvin Benjamin been looking at camp so far? @YoungThunderCat

Hey Ace!!!

A lot of fools in the opposing secondary are in trouble.

When the funchness, KB, Teddy and Greg Olsen package roll out, it's pick your poison. What I've been reading Funchness, KB and Shaq have been the best players in camp so far.
that gif gets me everytime man 
roll.gif

MJ jamming to bell biv's 'poison' 

Man like 3 years ago I opened a closet door on my deck and a squirrel ran out. Scared the **** out of me and my wife said watching me dance out of the way of it running was the funniest thing ever. Wouldn't open that door ever again with out a big *** stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom