The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stafford slander
mean.gif

It's amazing he has that much talent but can't put it together on a consistent basis.

?Really heartbreaking for Detroit fans.

Stafford is better then Terry Bradshaw. His numbers from season to season tells me so. He doesn't have to win a thing ever. Lions fan mentality. Winning doesn't matter only numbers.

Hines Ward > Calvin Johnson

Hines actually loves the game. No QUIT in that guy. You can't be a team leader and quit when you still have plenty left in the tank. Somehow this behavior is applauded and gifted top 10 status in 2016. Disgusting. I'd take a dog like Hines or Steve Smith over Calvin any day.

Quitting must be a Detroit thing. Berry, Calvin and even the fans. You know it's bad when you go from Detroit to Jacksonville. I digress.

Last edited:
Hope so. It's not fun **** talking Manning and not having anyone to slurp Peyton

But your material is just comparing him to a former Ravens QB that is on TV :nerd:

Need JJ to being the anger and fire :lol:

I'm not even comparing him. Im saying his 2015 season was a dead match for Dilfer. He was Dilfer 2.0 to a T

That's...a comparison though. :lol:

Yeah. Sorry, I meant that I'm only talking about his last season. Not his whole career

don't let a Jags fan get to you

I'm still heated. We all love football. How can we as a thread give a player top 10 status who doesn't love the game enough to stick besides his teammates? This type of behavior can destroy this threads credibility as the best NFL thread on the net. We must protect it at all cost. Calvin top 10 is a NBA thread hot take IMO. I won't stand for it.

I still got love for the homie NickFolarin NickFolarin . He's one of our brothers. We gotta help him in his time of need. He's lost.

Last edited:
I'm not even comparing him. Im saying his 2015 season was a dead match for Dilfer. He was Dilfer 2.0 to a T

One was the peak of his football career, the best he could ever be with his ability. The ther was defeated by Father Time and injuries. He was the worst he's ever been

Both did play with a great defense

But a dead match :rofl:

Cmon now :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom