The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't let a Jags fan get to you

I'm still heated. We all love football. How can we as a thread give a player top 10 status who doesn't love the game enough to stick besides his teammates? This type of behavior can destroy this threads credibility as the best NFL thread on the net. We must protect it at all cost. Calvin top 10 is a NBA thread hot take IMO. I won't stand for it.

I still got love for the homie NickFolarin NickFolarin . He's one of our brothers. We gotta help him in his time of need. He's lost.

You dickriding a bum *** quarterback that was the most turnover prone quarterback in NFL history before he threw 1000 dumppasses is more worse than anything in the NBA thread.

Last edited:
Calvin is a smart guy. He has way more to offer off the field than majority of the NFL players. Most of these players are dumb and can only play football so they have to stay in as long as they can. Calving had plenty of options.

Now is he better than any and every WAS player...that's very interesting. Seems like a good debate.

You dickriding a bum *** quarterback that was the most turnover prone quarterback in NFL history before he threw 1000 dumppasses is more worse than anything in the NBA thread.

Kirk > Stafford

TURNT doesn't need a "top 10" WR to make the playoffs. My QB was better then yours last season cuh. I know it hurts to admit but it's facts. I'll take 1000 dump passes over that yolo throw it to 81 offense the Lions run. Oh and thanks for Joe Berry. Our defense better then yours now. Keep riding with Jim Bob Cooter and see where that gets your offense. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
The only statistical category that Kirk Cousins outperformed Matt Stafford in last year was completion percentage

Honestly if you're so confident put some bread up or shut up about it

Last edited:
The only statistical category that Kirk Cousins outperformed Matt Stafford in last year was completion percentage

How much? Week 7 October 23rd at 1 eastern we coming to Detroit. What you tryna do?

Once again you base who's better off pure numbers. That Detroit fan mentality. Over the last 8 weeks of the season Kirk was as good as anyone with the exception of Russ Dirty Sprite Wilson. While Kirk was only out performing Matt in completion percentage, Matt was putting up "better numbers" leading the Lions towards a couch after week 17. Congratulations.

Watching this HOF stuff is fun. Listening to Peyton, Holmgreen and Antonio Freeman tell stories. I gotta go one year. I'll go when Eli gets in.

John Kuhn to the Saints. Weird not seeing him in GB.

Now they're talking about Holmgreen cutting Kurt Warner.

Last edited:

How much? Week 7 October 23rd at 1 eastern we coming to Detroit. What you tryna do?

Once again you base who's better off pure numbers. That Detroit fan mentality. Over the last 8 weeks of the season Kirk was as good as anyone with the exception of Russ Dirty Sprite Wilson. While Kirk was only out performing Matt in completion percentage, Matt was putting up "better numbers" leading the Lions towards a couch after week 17. Congratulations.

Last 8 weeks of the season Stafford had the same win-loss record as Cousins, better numbers and one of those losses came on a Hail Mary.

I'll bet anything you want up to $1000 on the game

Brett Favre should of bought tickets to Canton for his stalker Jenn Sterger :lol:

View media item 2125293
View media item 2125294
View media item 2125295
View media item 2125296

favr.gif

I no longer need to defend Calvin Johnson....

The arguments being made against him is actually strengthening my point :lol:

When you grade a skill position player by wins.... LMAOOOOOO

Mercury Morris is the GOAT RB of all time

Deion Branch & Santiono Holmes > Calvin Johnson

Last edited:

Dude is knocking Calvin for not winning any big games and Kirk Cousins embarrassed himself in the playoffs

Nope. It's a combination of winning and production. Calvin has one and not the other. Morris doesn't have the All Time production to be considered a GOAT.

If you seriously made a list of every position top 10, I'd bet Calvin would be the only one without a playoff win on his resume. Make a top 10 list and show me all these players who never won that's considered top 10. I'll wait...

Last edited:
Calvin did has 211 yards and 2 TD's in the 2012 playoff game, it's not his fault the D gave up 45 points

Nope. It's a combination of winning and production. Calvin has one and not the other. Morris doesn't have the All Time production to be considered a GOAT.

If you seriously made a list of every position top 10, I'd bet Calvin would be the only one without a playoff win on his resume. Make a top 10 list and show me all these players who never won that's considered top 10. I'll wait...

Jim kelly
Bruce smith
Thurmo
Ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom