The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim kelly
Bruce smith
Thurmo
Ect

I didn't mean SB. I'm talking 1 playoff game. I seriously don't understand Detroit fans defending their teams best player who's supposed to be one of the team leaders quitting on them. How does anyone respect that? I can see if he brought them success but he didn't even do that.

I didn't mean SB. I'm talking 1 playoff game. I seriously don't understand Detroit fans defending their teams best player who's supposed to be one of the team leaders quitting on them. How does anyone respect that? I can see if he brought them success but he didn't even do that.

Oh on carry on then lol. I see your point i just think your going way to hard on CJ.

Jim kelly
Bruce smith
Thurmo
Ect

Calvin Johnson killed himself for 10 years then retired.

Quitting is collecting a check and halfassing it like damn near every ******* free agent the last 20 years.

The ******** franchise won as many playoff games Calvin Johnson did while he was in the league.

Last edited:
Brent discovering Brett's obsession
laugh.gif

Calvin Johnson killed himself for 10 years then retired.

Quitting is collecting a check and halfassing it like damn near every ******* free agent the last 20 years.

The ******** franchise won as many playoff games Calvin Johnson did while he was in the league.

Funny. Show me where I proclaimed any of those Washington players to be considered top 10 all time. That's my issue.

New Madden needs to hurry up.
Football needs to hurry up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could still get into video games, I feel like I have no time but I will cop a system to play Resident Evil 7, maybe cop Madden too at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom