The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bmarsh that dude. revis dont want none.
Man that's true. I remember seeing him at the club (Orlando) he was manhandling some girl. That dude snapped on her and it took 5 dudes to subdue him. I don't know if he married her. Anyways, good to see buddy address his problems. I won't never forget that night..

me, sb sb and nick. nick. just gonna be chillin sippin on our Bud Light Platinums listening to Nicholas talk about his BBW he took down the night before when all of the sudden...

Last edited:
read that favre is getting the itch to play being around all the players at hof weekend. wouldnt put it past favre to get into the hall and then attempt a comeback. dallas needs a backup for romo :nerd: do it for the media circus jerry :nerd:

Nah man. Bounty gate crushed his soul. He'd be wincing at oncoming defenders like Cap Rooney coming back from the herniated disc.

He can probably out throw most QB's in the league though.

funny that you mention that. i read the full article of that discussion and favre said 'only if im promised i wont get hit' :smh: scumbag saints :smh:

i like it. they will move on from it and bond more. reminds me of the cam x norman scuffle. cam laughing while he took norman down :rofl:

0811panrail_300.jpg

im almost certain it took 4 OLinemen to get that maniac off my DB

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/tocry.png[/quote]

:rollin still cracks me up.

[quote="CaptainSneakerhead23, post: 26299763"]That replica Eagles ring was A1 :lol

But the Romo slander will not be tolerated [USER=83950]@franc[/USER] :{[/quote]

i didnt slander romo though 8o ive been a romo supporter :Nthat

[quote="The Collector, post: 26299817"]NWO [USER=83950]@franc[/USER] back flexin.

[GALLERY="media, 2124388"][/GALLERY]

When I catch him in these streets though...

[GALLERY="media, 2124390"][/GALLERY][/quote]

as long as we can have some brews after.

[quote="ANOMOLIE, post: 26299840"][quote="franc, post: 26299350"]bmarsh that dude. revis dont want none.[/quote] Man that's true. I remember seeing him at the club (Orlando) he was manhandling some girl. That dude snapped on her and it took 5 dudes to subdue him. I don't know if he married her. Anyways, good to see buddy address his problems. I won't never forget that night..[/quote]

thats crazy man. reminds of a buc fan and that story of some chick getting ran through. i think it was buc em that knew about the dirt. i wonder if anyone else in this thread has came across an nfl player and has a wild story 8o

[quote="StillIn729, post: 26299868"]me, [USER=83950]@franc[/USER] and [USER=90960]@nickmaz96[/USER] just gonna be chillin sippin on our Bud Light Platinums listening to Nicholas talk about his BBW he took down the night before when all of the sudden...

[url=http://www.ephotobay.com/share/huolnc-1.html][img]http://www.ephotobay.com/image/huolnc-1.gif[/url]

:lol:

Ima go Peyton. He might have SEC country on lock giving him a pretty massive middle American contingent alone.

Last edited:
Seemed like such destiny for that Vikes team

Then Brett did the most Brett thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom