The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight on NFL networks **** Niketalk says... Bradys suspension has been upheld, lets head over and see what the guys have to say

*Chester holding up memes*

*DSA laughing*

*franc sipping Modelo Especial like Kermit*

:rofl:

*nic with coronas familiar taped to his hands

*nickfolarin with cj x kenan mccardell jersey

*dmx with his lawn tool belt with pockets of every afcn team.

*cp with his 1972 dolphins playbook and tanny sign vhs of ace ventura pet detective.

*collector with his customized shawn taylor jersey.

*stillin with his replica eagles superbowl ring.

*deandre hopkins with a derek carr texans jersey.

*651 with his gary anderson mitchell and ness throwback

*flyer than delta with a proline jacket with patches of every superbowl team since 1990.

deadmanny.png

Last edited:
You bastard Franc :lol:

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/deadmanny.png[/quote]

[quote="a55a5in11, post: 26299041"]franc firing shots left and right :rollin[/quote]

[quote="macbk, post: 26299061"][quote="a55a5in11, post: 26299041"]franc firing shots left and right :rollin[/quote]

[img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/aosOPhpJHrJq8/200.gif

View media item 2124200

:lol: its all jokes fellas :wow:

Tonight on NFL networks **** Niketalk says... Bradys suspension has been upheld, lets head over and see what the guys have to say

*DSA laughing*

roll.gif

bruh 

roll.gif

Marshall got into with Revis at practice today. Supposedly he took a swing at him, other tweets are saying he pulled at his pads. I think it's more of a nothing to see here moment tho:

View media item 2124216
Back to #francFest :nthat:

Last edited:
Marshall got into with Revis at practice today. Supposedly he took a swing at him, other tweets are saying he pulled at his pads. I think it's more of a nothing to see here moment tho:

View media item 2124216
Back to #francFest :nthat:

i like it. they will move on from it and bond more. reminds me of the cam x norman scuffle. cam laughing while he took norman down :rofl:

read that favre is getting the itch to play being around all the players at hof weekend. wouldnt put it past favre to get into the hall and then attempt a comeback. dallas needs a backup for romo :nerd: do it for the media circus jerry :nerd:

Poor Geno minding his own business in practice, looks over and sees B. Marsh swinging at Revis, and now has to deal with a mean case of PTSD.

:smh:

Last edited:
Teddy Bridgewater is a below average QB. I've never liked him. I love the rest of the Vikings team...but they aren't taking the next step with him as their QB.

Teddy Bridgewater is a below average QB. I've never liked him. I love the rest of the Vikings team...but they aren't taking the next step with him as their QB.

i wouldnt say below average but probably at average.

*DSA laughing*

*Nicholas drinking bud light platinums*
*liveshot of dmx reporting from bengals training camp*
"Dalton has been very sharp but the best part of today has been the geraniums in the parking lot. My god they're perfect."

*DSA laughing*

roll.gif

*nic with coronas familiar taped to his hands

*cp with his 1972 dolphins playbook and tanny sign vhs of ace ventura pet detective.

*deandre hopkins with a derek carr texans jersey.

*651 with his gary anderson mitchell and ness throwback

*flyer than delta with a proline jacket with patches of every superbowl team since 1990.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

read that favre is getting the itch to play being around all the players at hof weekend. wouldnt put it past favre to get into the hall and then attempt a comeback. dallas needs a backup for romo :nerd: do it for the media circus jerry :nerd:

Nah man. Bounty gate crushed his soul. He'd be wincing at oncoming defenders like Cap Rooney coming back from the herniated disc.

He can probably out throw most QB's in the league though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom