The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should almost be two separate lists...one for potential, and one for in the present. I think when you combine the two, you get guys on the list who become over-ranked.

Personally, it's AD...then a HUGE gap between him and #2. If you're going off of potential, you get zero argument from me with him being top on that list.
Well said.

Also, I'd be wary of signing him after the Jets debacle. He flat out admitted that he wasn't prepared. If you're a vet clipboard holder, that's the one thing that you should be counted on for. If anything, to set a good example for the guys ahead of you on the roster.

He'd probably be one of the last guys I'd look to for any sort of leadership.

Isnt Bell serving a 4 game suspension this upcoming season and we talking about Potential?

2 seasons ago. Last 3 seasons combined, Bell has played more than AP.

Take off those soft purple shades for a moment.

Bell only had 1 1000 yard season and only played a full season once. he def wont play a full season in 2016. *shrugs*

Man...the **** y'all been saying these last couple of pages.

NFL Network needs to have a show dedicated to this thread :lol:

Isnt Bell serving a 4 game suspension this upcoming season and we talking about Potential?

Nah, phone issues but should be good

I hope that all realized I was being facetious with all my comments. I'd hope my NFL thread rep is slightly respected where folks realize those comments were in jest

Tonight on NFL networks **** Niketalk says... Bradys suspension has been upheld, lets head over and see what the guys have to say

Tonight on NFL networks **** Niketalk says... Bradys suspension has been upheld, lets head over and see what the guys have to say

*Chester holding up memes*

*DSA laughing*

*franc sipping Modelo Especial like Kermit*

Reactions: sb
One guy lost his job to Blaine Gabbert. The other is the QB on an 11 win playoff team.

There really is no debate.

I mean how much of those 11 wins was Teddy responsible for?

it was AP and the defense

he did make the Pro Bowl as the 19th alternative though

If we created a YouTube page and started to stream the conversations in this thread we'd all be caking. I've been said the NT NFL thread should expand.

*Chester holding up memes*

*DSA laughing*

*franc sipping Modelo Especial like Kermit*

*Nicholas drinking bud light platinums*

*liveshot of dmx reporting from bengals training camp*

"Dalton has been very sharp but the best part of today has been the geraniums in the parking lot. My god they're perfect."

Last edited:
modelo negra is the way to go, if we talking modelo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom