The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Skins game on Monday night...oh boy :wow: :wow: :wow: :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dude hit D-Jax with a deep bomb for a TD on the first play from scrimmage :rofl:

Can't find a better word than electric to describe dude that season,he gave us a brief sneak peak of how things could've gone if he could pass as well as he could run
I remember that game, I was in the 11th grade. After that bomb and D-Jax hitting the Jerk in the endzone, I knew it was over. :lol:

Hahahahaha, that Phila and WAS game was comedy. That was a legit *** whooping. **** was crazy.

They need to bring back Pros vs Joes.

Last edited:
**** what you heard. This right here...

CpBsl6QUIAAumDd.jpg

...is the GOAT moment in the Michael Vick experience.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
that comeback vick and those eagles had against the giants was something else too.

Down 21 in the 4th to come back and win 

2010-11 was a dope time for sports imo. You had Vick killing it with the Eagles, Beast mode's earthquake run, Bart Scott "can't wait!" Post game interview, :rofl: Devin Hester breaking the Punt return record. :pimp: Also the start of the Big 3 in MIA, Derrick Rose winning the MVP, Dirk's Performance in the finals. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Plus the Bears were pretty good, just wish they could have kept the Packers out of the playoffs. :smh: What A Time!!!

Huge gap between AD and Le'Veon? Preposterous!!!!

Leveon did it one year. Granted it was a magical year and I ain't taking nothing from him, but he couldn't duplicate that in 2013 or 2015...

All day brings it every year. It took a bogus punishment from the commissioner to slow him down...and he still came back the next year and dominated. Again.

I get that Leveons skillet is a beautiful match for thec Steelers offense and today's NFL. Therefore I get him being more valuable in the future...

But today, right now, there's really nobody close to Peterson man.

Every year somebody new challenges the throne, dating back to cj2k. Every year competitors come and go while 28 remains at the top.

Like I said, he's my best RB until he's knocked off that perch.

speaking of that iggles skins game, remember in fantasy football that week i was up 39 points. all my players played and my opponent only had vick left. ending up losing but i was cheering for vick to make it more ridiculous :nthat:

I've been busy the last few days bros. Quick "hot take" as the kids call it nowadays.

If Devin Hester even sniffs the HOF before Brian Mitchell it would be a travesty. Miss me with the Hester HOF talk. FAXXX

Huge gap between AD and Le'Veon? Preposterous!!!!
Leveon did it one year. Granted it was a magical year and I ain't taking nothing from him, but he couldn't duplicate that in 2013 or 2015...

All day brings it every year. It took a bogus punishment from the commissioner to slow him down...and he still came back the next year and dominated. Again.

I get that Leveons skillet is a beautiful match for thec Steelers offense and today's NFL. Therefore I get him being more valuable in the future...

But today, right now, there's really nobody close to Peterson man.

Every year somebody new challenges the throne, dating back to cj2k. Every year competitors come and go while 28 remains at the top.

Like I said, he's my best RB until he's knocked off that perch.
I agree with all of this.  Le'Veon is my guy AP still has that 1 spot easily.  If he doesn't get hurt before 14, and has a similar season in 15 as he did in 13, he probably has that spot.  AP has just been way too consistent.

Jeremy Langford got next 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom