The Illuminati: Dont Believe The Hype

I think Americans are too sheepish in their approach to life which furthers the length of our enslavement to these dudes who are in power.
I mean just look at the threads Huey P makes.
Like 85% is bashing and the 15% are just the regular heads who are already hip to the knowledge.
That's basically a gauge of how it really is across the board in our country.

Originally Posted by awwsome

I think Americans are too sheepish in their approach to life which furthers the length of our enslavement to these dudes who are in power.
Like 85% is bashing and the 15% are just the regular heads who are already hip to the knowledge.
Yep, and that just projects into reality. Look at how many people are now DESENSITIZED by the things the media shows us.

The craziness.

Anyone notice how everyone is in love with Lady Gaga now? Not just fans of her, but in LOVE?

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Yep, and that just projects into reality. Look at how many people are now DESENSITIZED by the things the media shows us.

The craziness.

Anyone notice how everyone is in love with Lady Gaga now? Not just fans of her, but in LOVE?
Word.
Her and Rhianna got a lot of these young girls out here brainwashed.
The state of our country is sad to think about sometimes

14wgcjc.jpg

laugh.gif
tired.gif

I see what you did there.
laugh.gif

This is all real. The illuminati r devil worshippers. Educate and learn the facts urself. Its time to repent and pray to god for forgivness. Loving andrespecting each other is the key. God bless yall.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

The craziness.

Word.
Her and Rhianna got a lot of these young girls out here brainwashed.
The state of our country is sad to think about sometimes

roll.gif

I thought the Illuminati were atheists... But if you believe in the devil you should also believe in God, no?

For those who do believe in this, what are you guys actually doing about it?

If you're not changing anything and still buying the merchandise/products(fueling the fire) then you guys are as much of a puppet as everyoneelse.
eyes.gif

So much complaining and "enlightening" knowledge, yet most of ya'll still follow the status quo. Hypocrisy. Reminds me of those Nters that buyJordans and yet continuously complain about the quality.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie23

This is all real. The illuminati r devil worshippers. Educate and learn the facts urself. Its time to repent and pray to god for forgivness. Loving and respecting each other is the key. God bless yall.

Drop some knowledge. Because everything you typed right there is just gibberish and empty words.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

For those who do believe in this, what are you guys actually doing about it?

If you're not changing anything and still buying the merchandise/products(fueling the fire) then you guys are as much of a puppet as everyone else.
eyes.gif

So much complaining and "enlightening" knowledge, yet most of ya'll still follow the status quo. Hypocrisy. Reminds me of those Nters that buy Jordans and yet continuously complain about the quality.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Basically. I mean for crying out loud we're onNIKEtalk. We love expensive sneakers and dudes in here talking about conforming to change. Talking about enlightening your mind, this and that but guesswhat.. these dudes probably still buying Xmas gifts. Still watching the NFL and NBA. Fight the power fight the power yet continue living here in America,continue to pay taxes and obvioulsy continue to support the illuminati.

Tell me what are you dudes doing? Some of you all in the military? Climbing the ranks, get high level security clearances then plan a coup of the govt? Youguys start up a militia yet? I am sure you guys also have your one way ticket out of this country right? Oh wait wait.. Laker game is on tomorrow, you allwill fight the illuminati starting Wed huh?
roll.gif

i do feel like some of yall in this thread

we have tons of facts/strong speculations/ideas but...and then what?

you say rockefeller is controlling the world and feds control the total world supply but ends up in the hands of 1% of population

but...then what?
grin.gif
grin.gif

*disclosure: i enjoy coming across informing articles as well

"In the world, as it is,the looking glass world, the countries that guard the peace also make and sell the most weapons. The most prestigious bankslaunder the most drug money and harbour the most stolen cash.The most successful industries are the most poisonous for the planet. And saving the environmentis the brilliant endeavor of the very companies that profit from annihilating it. Those who kill the most people in the shortest time win impunity and praise,as do those who destroy the most nature at the lowest cost...The worst violators of nature and human rights never go to jail.They hold the keys to it."
--Eduardo Galeano-"Upside Down"

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

"In the world, as it is,the looking glass world, the countries that guard the peace also make and sell the most weapons. The most prestigious banks launder the most drug money and harbour the most stolen cash.The most successful industries are the most poisonous for the planet. And saving the environment is the brilliant endeavor of the very companies that profit from annihilating it. Those who kill the most people in the shortest time win impunity and praise, as do those who destroy the most nature at the lowest cost...The worst violators of nature and human rights never go to jail.They hold the keys to it."
--Eduardo Galeano-"Upside Down"

Wow great quote. I believe Paul or Peter(one of Jesus' disciples) was quoting as saying, while being hung upside down and nailed to a cross, "I canfinally see the world right side up."

Back
Top Bottom