The Google Phone Vol. HTC made, Nexus One . $279 upgrade price, Verizon(Spring), Syncs w/iTunes!

T Mobile upgraded their 3G under the radar yesterday

I'm in Philly and my 3G is right on par with AT&T and makes Sprint look like garbage

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

this looks nice but i'd still stick with the Iphone.
if your using it jail broken on t-mobile your a fool doing so......
2nk6s0i.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

2nk6s0i.gif
Anybody with an iphone on tmobile is stupid.......Why settle for slower speeds when you can get a phone that can do everything and more than aniphone?

And is it true that you HAVE to get your music from Itunes?? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if true anyway)

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Anybody with an iphone on tmobile is stupid.......Why settle for slower spees when you can get a phone that can do everything and more than an iphone.

And is it true that you HAVE to get your music from Itunes?? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if true anyway)
are people really that pressed to load up a website on a mobile browser?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

T Mobile upgraded their 3G under the radar yesterday

I'm in Philly and my 3G is right on par with AT&T and makes Sprint look like garbage

I get 3.5G sometimes here in NYC.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Anybody with an iphone on tmobile is stupid.......Why settle for slower spees when you can get a phone that can do everything and more than an iphone.

are people really that pressed to load up a website on a mobile browser?

Its not really about the browser......I use it to listen to streaming espn radio....music on pandora sometimes and watch videos now and then at work. When wehad edge in stl..........i couldnt go 3 minutes without it pausing to load the stream. with 3G..... no problems at all.

having an iphone on tmobile is like having premium cake(iphone) with some nasty home-made with splenda ice cream (No 3G)...........when you can have premiumcake(nexus one) and premium ice cream (3G)

how's the battery life? i still have the Google G1 and the battery sucks! Now a days, I can only get 3 hours of use per day (without charging). =/

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

how's the battery life? i still have the Google G1 and the battery sucks! Now a days, I can only get 3 hours of use per day (without charging). =/

I just went 3 days without charging on my G1.

Every time I look at the phone I get depressed.
grin.gif

Why the hell do service providers have limitations on how often you can upgrade your phone... its idiotic, even if they do institute limitation policies theyshould make them shorter like 4months or something. Whose really gonna be idiotic enough to pay full price when their already a Tmobile customer

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Every time I look at the phone I get depressed.
grin.gif

Why the hell do service providers have limitations on how often you can upgrade your phone... its idiotic, even if they do institute limitation policies they should make them shorter like 4months or something. Whose really gonna be idiotic enough to pay full price when their already a Tmobile customer
they dont have limitations, you just pay the real price, if you want to trade phones every 6-8 months then don't buy a subsidized phone ormake sure it will fetch you enough to cover a new upgrade and the ETF fee

Originally Posted by kash55

This is the best feature comparison of the top smartphones that i've seen.

nexusone-vs-droid.jpg

where was that 1,000 min plan for the Nexus? The only one I saw available was 500

2nk6s0i.gif
ok stick to edge connection speeds, NO multitasking, and NO flash then
laugh.gif

im gettin this as soon as my next check arrives, and selling my sidekick 2009 LX on craigslist..they still command 200
pimp.gif

2nk6s0i.gif
Anybody with an iphone on tmobile is stupid.......Why settle for slower speeds when you can get a phone that can do everything and more than an iphone?

because people dont want to sign 2 year contracts, people dont want to pay for the data plan which is PRETTY expensive when there are people out there withWIFI nearly everywhere they go

and no you dont have to get your music from itunes, you can though

[h4]Surprise, surprise: HTC's Euro-spec Nexus One does multitouch[/h4]
By Chris Ziegler posted Jan 7th 2010 4:03PM
Alright, Google, we get it: you hate America. That's the only conclusion we can reach for why the company's last two Android version hero devices -- the Droid for 2.0 and the Nexus One for 2.1 -- have mysteriously opted to exclude multitouch support in the phone's in-built apps (despite retaining support in third-party downloads). As we all know, the European Milestone adds that functionality back in, and it seems that the European version of the Nexus One (which'll be offered by Vodafone) is getting the same boost. We say this because a phone being passed around to Germany's Heise has pinch zooming enabled -- very likely the same stuff Voda will have on offer when it starts selling the phone in the coming weeks. That's fine, Google, whatever, we hate gestures anyway. Hate 'em.

For those of you who already received your phones how long did it take to ship? I'm guessing two business days. Seems pretty fast for free shipping.

I was pretty much set on getting the N1 but now I have the chance to get the N900 for a decent price. Which one would you guys choose?

Back
Top Bottom