The Google Phone Vol. HTC made, Nexus One . $279 upgrade price, Verizon(Spring), Syncs w/iTunes!

nexus destroyed the 3gs, but nobody know what apple got instore this year...remember people its APPLE lol. love the nexus, but Bravo comin out for sprint, dontforget about the b r a v o lol.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

this looks nice but i'd still stick with the Iphone.
if your using it jail broken on t-mobile your a fool doing so......
Anybody with an iphone on tmobile is stupid.......Why settle for slower spees when you can get a phone that can do everything and more than an iphone.

And is it true that you HAVE to get your music from Itunes?? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if true anyway)
are people really that pressed to load up a website on a mobile browser?

Umm. Yes.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

nexus destroyed the 3gs, but nobody know what apple got instore this year...remember people its APPLE lol. love the nexus, but Bravo comin out for sprint, dont forget about the b r a v o lol.
Yea, Apple gon hold off on the iphone 3GSSSTVT2.555.7 (or whatever they callin it
laugh.gif
) and they gon impliment everything Android and HTC doin andprobally add flash to say "Hey, we're better"

EDIT: Here's some spec comparisons on the HD2 and the N1

moz-screenshot-1.png

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]HTC HD2[/td] [td]HTC Nexus One[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Operating system[/td] [td]Windows Mobile 6.5[/td] [td]Android 2.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Processor[/td] [td]1 Ghz Snapdragon[/td] [td]1Ghz Snapdragon[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RAM[/td] [td]448 MB[/td] [td]512 MB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ROM[/td] [td]512 MB[/td] [td]512 MB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Screen[/td] [td]4.3 inch TFT, Capacitive[/td] [td]3.7 inch AMOLED, Capacitive[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Multi-touch[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Size[/td] [td]120.5 x 67 x 11 mm[/td] [td]119 x 59.8 x 11.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td] [td]157g[/td] [td]130 g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Battery[/td] [td]1230 mAH[/td] [td]1400 mAH[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Battery life[/td] [td]Talk time 5.3 hours on 3G
Standby 390 hours on 3G[/td] [td]Talk time 7 hours on 3G
Standby 250 hours on 3G[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Camera[/td] [td]5 megapixel with Dual LED Flash[/td] [td]5 megapixel with LED Flash[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Video[/td] [td]640×480 at 30 fps[/td] [td]720×480 pixels at 20 fps[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Connectors[/td] [td]3.5mm headphone, microUSB[/td] [td]3.5mm headphone, microUSB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Control[/td] [td]5 hardkeys, volume keys[/td] [td]4 softkeys, illuminated trackball, volume keys[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Additional features[/td] [td]proximity sensor, digital compass, car cradle[/td] [td]proximity sensor, digital compass, dual microphone[/td] [/tr][/table]
moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I have a feeling I'm going to end up giving in and getting this phone but I hate T-Mobile

Don't want to give up my sprint sero plan.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Will the HTC Bravo have the same specs as this?
Mastamind
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

For the most part they are similar but Bravo is a litter better

Until now, all of HTC's Android phones have featured the same 528MHz processor. The HTC Bravo will change all of that. If you want an Android phone that will smoke the competition, the HTC Bravo will be sure to impress with its 1GHz Snapdragon processor. It will feature a massive 3.7 inch AMOLED touch screen (a first for HTC), 5MP camera with flash and high definition 720p video capture. It will also sport a digital compass, g-sensor, proximity sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM radio, optical joystick, DivX, Dolby, Bluetooth 2.1, and 512 MB ROM and 256 MB of RAM (though B3ler3fonte indicated that the RAM could jump up to 512 MB). The HTC Bravo will ship with a 1400mHa battery and a 16BG microSD card. The HTC Bravo will be the main competition to SONY Ericsson's upcoming Xperia X10 which will have the same processor but a larger screen. The HTC Bravo is scheduled to launch on April of 2010 (though rumors have surfaced that it could hit carriers in the first few weeks of 2010).

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Mastamind
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Until now, all of HTC's Android phones have featured the same 528MHz processor. The HTC Bravo will change all of that. If you want an Android phone that will smoke the competition, the HTC Bravo will be sure to impress with its 1GHz Snapdragon processor. It will feature a massive 3.7 inch AMOLED touch screen (a first for HTC), 5MP camera with flash and high definition 720p video capture. It will also sport a digital compass, g-sensor, proximity sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM radio, optical joystick, DivX, Dolby, Bluetooth 2.1, and 512 MB ROM and 256 MB of RAM (though B3ler3fonte indicated that the RAM could jump up to 512 MB). The HTC Bravo will ship with a 1400mHa battery and a 16BG microSD card. The HTC Bravo will be the main competition to SONY Ericsson's upcoming Xperia X10 which will have the same processor but a larger screen. The HTC Bravo is scheduled to launch on April of 2010 (though rumors have surfaced that it could hit carriers in the first few weeks of 2010).

[table][tr][td]Nexus One / Google Phone / HTC Dragon Specs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Size and Weight[/td] [td]119 x 59.8 x 11.5 mm and 130 grams with battery, 100 grams without[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Processor[/td] [td]1 GHz Snapdragon processor (Qualcomm QSD 8250)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Memory[/td] [td]512MB Flash / 512MB RAM, microSD card slot - 4GB included, up to 32GB supported[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Display[/td] [td]3.7-inch WVGA AMOLED screen - multitouch capable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Connectivity[/td] [td]UMTS Band 1/4/8 (2100/AWS/900), 7.2 HSDPA, HSUPA 2Mbps up to 5.76Mbps, GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), WiFi a/b/g/n, A2DP stereo Bluetooth, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Additional Features[/td] [td]1400 mAh battery, aGPS, Cell Tower and WiFi positioning, Digital Compass, Accelerometer, 3.5mm headphone jack, second microphone for noise cancellation, proximity sensor, light sensor, tricolor charging and notification indicator LED, Teflon-coated back cover[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Built-in Camera[/td] [td]5.0-megapixel with mechanical autofocus, 2x digital zoom, LED flash, photo geotagging[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Input Methods[/td] [td]QWERTY on-screen keyboard, 4 illuminated softkeys (Back, Menu, Home, Search), Haptic feedback[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Audio / Video[/td] [td]AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (enhanced AAC+_, Monoto/Stereo standard bit rates up to 160kbps and sampling rates from 8kHz to 48kHz, AMR-WB 9 rates from 6.60kbit/s to 23.85kbits/s sampled @ 16kHz, MP3 mono/stereo 8-320Kbps constant bit rate (CBR) or variable bit-rate (VBR), MIDI SMF (Type 0 and 1), DLS Version 1 and 2, XMF/Mobile XMF, RTTTL/RTX, OTA, iMelody, Ogg Vorbis, WAVE[/td] [/tr][/table]
They pretty much are the same phone. How is it a lil better spec wise? I just think it's a CDMA version of the Nexus One

So I'd be better off holding out on the Nexus and getting this? Do you know if the OS will still be the same?

bravo will probably have sense ui over the android os
i'm not sure if N1 does 720p video capture but apparently bravo does
supposedly hdmi out as well...
processor/ram/rom will likely remain the same though...
bravo=successor to hero/droid eris

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

segagenesis510 said:
how's the battery life? i still have the Google G1 and the battery sucks! Now a days, I can only get 3 hours of use per day (without charging). =/

I just went 3 days without charging on my G1.
ducktales.

id get this, but i need a physical keyboard. ill probably root my g1 to 2.1

Originally Posted by eteam o2

errgh that be the HTC Legend.

Bravo will be the AT&T equivalent of the nexus one hardware wise from HTC (or so I've gathered)

I just got the Hero... love this phone already. As soon as the Sprint equivalent of the N1 drops though I'm getting rid of this lol. The specs/demos areamazing.

so is this a top phone out on T-mobile ? I'm happy with my sklx-09, not much of a blackberry fan, also have 2G iphone i use on and off,

so.... should i look @ nexus 1 vs. an HTC phone?

which HTC phones are good?

(btw i also got blessed with the regular droid, but obviously I'm not using because I'm not about to pay verizon service prices, i love the layout ofthe interface and everything thought.)

**another reason I'm so interested in another phone is that I'm out of contract**
i was going to wait for the n900, but i really love the android interface..

Nexus one is an HTC phone...
I'd say that yes, this is the top phone available for t-mobile currently.
Although the HD2 is coming sometime in spring... except that's a winmo phone(absolutely not a fan) but it will be running sense ui making it a bit morebearable...
then there's always the blackberry if ur into that kinda stuff...
but imo the n1 is the top phone for tmo right now...

Another question I have is why the hell is T-mobile getting all these super-high end phones in such a short period of time.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Mastamind
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]Nexus One / Google Phone / HTC Dragon Specs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Size and Weight[/td] [td]119 x 59.8 x 11.5 mm and 130 grams with battery, 100 grams without[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Processor[/td] [td]1 GHz Snapdragon processor (Qualcomm QSD 8250)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Memory[/td] [td]512MB Flash / 512MB RAM, microSD card slot - 4GB included, up to 32GB supported[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Display[/td] [td]3.7-inch WVGA AMOLED screen - multitouch capable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Connectivity[/td] [td]UMTS Band 1/4/8 (2100/AWS/900), 7.2 HSDPA, HSUPA 2Mbps up to 5.76Mbps, GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), WiFi a/b/g/n, A2DP stereo Bluetooth, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Additional Features[/td] [td]1400 mAh battery, aGPS, Cell Tower and WiFi positioning, Digital Compass, Accelerometer, 3.5mm headphone jack, second microphone for noise cancellation, proximity sensor, light sensor, tricolor charging and notification indicator LED, Teflon-coated back cover[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Built-in Camera[/td] [td]5.0-megapixel with mechanical autofocus, 2x digital zoom, LED flash, photo geotagging[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Input Methods[/td] [td]QWERTY on-screen keyboard, 4 illuminated softkeys (Back, Menu, Home, Search), Haptic feedback[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Audio / Video[/td] [td]AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (enhanced AAC+_, Monoto/Stereo standard bit rates up to 160kbps and sampling rates from 8kHz to 48kHz, AMR-WB 9 rates from 6.60kbit/s to 23.85kbits/s sampled @ 16kHz, MP3 mono/stereo 8-320Kbps constant bit rate (CBR) or variable bit-rate (VBR), MIDI SMF (Type 0 and 1), DLS Version 1 and 2, XMF/Mobile XMF, RTTTL/RTX, OTA, iMelody, Ogg Vorbis, WAVE[/td] [/tr][/table]
They pretty much are the same phone. How is it a lil better spec wise? I just think it's a CDMA version of the Nexus One

Yea I think it might go to Sprint. But it has HD/HDMI, a optical mouse, FM radio

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by eteam o2

errgh that be the HTC Legend.

Bravo will be the AT&T equivalent of the nexus one hardware wise from HTC (or so I've gathered)

Yea the Legend is the successor to the Hero.
Where did you get this info about AT&T getting the Bravo?
AT&T will be getting 5 android phones from HTC, Dell, and Motorola. So that leaves the possibility of 3 HTC android phones going to AT&T. I don'tthink Dell will have more than phone out. There was a rumor at one point that AT&T would get the Hero, I could see them getting the Legend. Would they beable to shell out the money for the Bravo, would Apple let them, is this the Apple contract coming to an end?
nerd.gif
I can't wait for the Mobile Phone Conference or w/e it's called nextmonth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

Both AT&T and T-Mobile have completed their HSPA upgrades

what does that mean?
Network upgrade. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2357692,00.asp

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Another question I have is why the hell is T-mobile getting all these super-high end phones in such a short period of time.

They have the money. They also had the first Google/HTC phone so that puts them on good terms. AT&T/Apple weren't on the best of terms with Google, thelawsuit etc. And HTC favors GSM networks, as I think most companies do.

if you have sprint, just wait bravo gon change the game. No need to cancel and go to t-mobile we getting the same phone but different +%!. Iphone is done andboring. I got tired of it (former 3gs user).

How much of a difference is the Sense UI, from the regular Android UI? Better? Worse? I haven had the chance to see it in action.

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

Both AT&T and T-Mobile have completed their HSPA upgrades

what does that mean?
It means that T-Mobile has finished their 3G upgrade whereas AT&T has just started their upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom