The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I bet it ain't nothing compared to where i'm at
Damn.

fireplace.gif

So many pairs up on Ebay already. :rolleyes

I have a feeling most people that went after these did it to resell or use as trade bait. This thread has been slow, steady, cool and calm for months and all of a sudden blows up this morning. This "limited" title on these really brought out the beasts.

I still think the resell will settle lower than expected if the people that copped to flip get stuck with these long enough.

I looked on ebay for a 11.5 or 12 prices are up there, are all the niketowns sold out?

just wait a week or two, prices will go down QUICKLY

way too many pairs out there judging from all the ppl that were able to easily get theirs

already 182 listings on eBay...

I aint even gon lie…seeing some of ya'll with
multiple pairs making me sick
*HATE HATE HATE*
got me feeling like silky johnson b

Not available to purchase, there was nothing special about the link since it wasn't TLO.

It's the same link if you entered the product code into search.

I actually entered the product code and nothing came up
so I ran straight to twitter and grabbed the link smh

Last edited:
I don't think there a lot of pairs out there.. Just think the fan base isn't really big and added to the hype monster preludes... Who was really out there talking about Gary Payton. I called my Nike store manager said "oh you want the Payton's on Saturday you good, no one even asked about them, I didn't even know we were getting them till right now" if I wasn't sick I would have went and gotten em but thank god I got em on ndc. This whole thread 193 pages...

Last edited:
I aint even gon lie…seeing some of ya'll with
multiple pairs making me sick
*HATE HATE HATE*
got me feeling like silky johnson b

Not available to purchase, there was nothing special about the link since it wasn't TLO.

It's the same link if you entered the product code into search.

I actually entered the product code and nothing came up
so I ran straight to twitter and grabbed the link smh
Product code worked at first, then while I was "in line" I opened another tab and tried to search and it wouldn't let me.... Said product not found.

Back
Top Bottom