The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

So I just called Nike and I gave them the product number and these will retail for $145... You heard it first, $145.. Not to bad..

Last edited:
Blacks drop in April? :pimp: Passing on Shaq Attaqs and Bugs Bunny 8s if release date is close to either.

Blacks drop in April?
pimp.gif
Passing on Shaq Attaqs and Bugs Bunny 8s if release date is close to either.
Is this confirmed, I have been following the thread for a while, but no one has given an official date on when these drop in April.

So I just called Nike and I gave them the product number and these will retail for $145... You heard it first, $145.. Not to bad..

So, I'm not trying to be a jerk!! But making fun of people is elementary. C'mon fellas, let's help eachother out and educate eachother!!

Dudes complaining about the price being between $160-$170 READ THE THREAD!!!

Last edited:
Nice to see it still got the Monkey paw tech since the Shox BB4s that dropped last year didn't got it.

Black ones are too :smokin .

I really want these... I remember when these dropped in middle school but I didn't really care if it wasn't J's :smh:. I'm a wise man now 8)

I'm going to need these for nostalgic purposes. One of my first basketball sneakers.

Size 2.5 Y.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I need two pairs of the black ones.

Hope the zipper doesn't break easily on these.....

Nike.

PLEASE PLEASE.............GIMME THEEEZZZ NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!

love Ndestrukts too, hope they do
I bought a pair of air Shake evolves which i like but dont beat the OG

anyways, still no exact date in April? or October

I believe this shoe is going to sit on the shelves. I view it as one those great shoes then, that won't translate into a great retro. 

Back
Top Bottom