The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I hope these release in Europe unlike the hyperflights. Hope they do, we get barkleys and pennys etc. And the ones that were a cheap copy of these that dropped a few years ago. Can't remember the name, but I think Tony Parker wore them

I hope these release in Europe unlike the hyperflights. Hope they do, we get barkleys and pennys etc. And the ones that were a cheap copy of these that dropped a few years ago. Can't remember the name, but I think Tony Parker wore them
Nike Zoom Flight Club my dude POP, I need a pair again lol

These wont sit. I GUARANTE that kanye, jay, asap, wale or somebody will rock these in aug and its OV. They fit the whole all black trend.

Im good tho. Mines still straight.

I remember having the white ones and being on punishment like always as a kid and grabbing a pen and doodling alllll over these. What an idiot I was lol. Just give me the blacks so I can save myself from making that mistake again lol

I'm probably in the minority here but I just want the white colorway and I don't even like white shoes!
My bro-in-law had the originals in white and he actually talked me out of getting a pair because of the issue with the zipper breaking. Unfortunately, I listened and never picked them up. Can't wait for the white joints, though. Might pick up the black pair as well but I really only NEED the white pair.

I'm probably in the minority here but I just want the white colorway and I don't even like white shoes!
My bro-in-law had the originals in white and he actually talked me out of getting a pair because of the issue with the zipper breaking. Unfortunately, I listened and never picked them up. Can't wait for the white joints, though. Might pick up the black pair as well but I really only NEED the white pair.
I had the black ones. I really want the whites this time round along with them.

You should have got them back then. I never had zipper issues and I wore them till there were holes in the sole

Doesn't look like these are dropping this month. We're almost a week in and still no confirmed date

The Glove 2013 samples shot by my friend jeffmd:

Not bad. The lace change, Swoosh color change on the tab and the "FLIGHT" color I don't care for, but it's not a big enough deal for me to not get them. Plus it wouldn't be hard to change either one back to look like my OGs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. Page 1 updated.

It would make all the sense in the world having one pair release this month with his HOF nod this coming Monday and in October with the ceremony.

I just want em. Let's go, Nike!

While this thread isn't a traditional Hope-Fruition plead, I'm glad that we are able to see something tangible.

Phase II will be the picture sharing. Can't wait.

The Glove 2013 samples shot by my friend jeffmd:

What'd he say about the fit? Especially for us wide footed folk! :tongue:

I remember in Junior High I had to go half size up (to zip) but had a little too much room. Wondering if I'll have to still do that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom