The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Doesn't the "Y355" on the sample tag hold a reference to price? Correct me if I"m mistaken.
(I have a feeling I'm confusing this with something else though.)

These will be $160-170.......which sucks.

I haven't bought a pair of Nike's in a while. Looks like I'm going to keep that trend going.

I can't get these releases locally and the tax + shipping + exchange rate + import duties make them even more unreasonable. (Not to mention the scumbag resellers who will sell them for like $250 on fleaBay.) Whatever. They'll probably be limited too. Let the beasts have them after they see Wale, Kanye, or whatever famous rapper wearing them.

If these retail for $160-$170, I will probably still get them, but that would be a $50-$60 price mark up from 1998.. I mean, I expect a price mark up with inflation going on, but these should retail for like $120-$130 at the most. Of course, that's just my opinion. If I remember correctly, these went on sale back then as well, but I could be wrong.

Let's hope the black/white sits long enough to cop on sale like the black/white Flight Ones. Wishful thinking I know.

So any new info?

I know kamue... (Sorry I butchered your name) mentioned the white and black in April but newly surfaced pics are of the black and White, can we get some clarification. Please and thank you.

Really important to me (as far as budgeting lol) cuz black and white pairs, I'd like to cop x's 2 and white and black 1 guaranteed and depending on money maybe 2:D:smokin!!

Black/whites in April? I thought these werent going to be out until fall. Definitely will be n the lookout for these.

NSW is releasing "the glove" you can expect it to be limited, probably see the production numbers in the same range as a foamposite....

So any new info?

I know kamue... (Sorry I butchered your name) mentioned the white and black in April but newly surfaced pics are of the black and White, can we get some clarification. Please and thank you.

Really important to me (as far as budgeting lol) cuz black and white pairs, I'd like to cop x's 2 and white and black 1 guaranteed and depending on money maybe 2:D:smokin!!
Yeah, I will talk to my connect later today, I havent heard anything since I last posted....

Forgive me if this pic has been posted, I went back again through the first few pages and the last few pages and didn't see it. One of my favorite GP photos out there, and he's rockin the white joints. A great "caption this" for GP fans out there, haha.

Yeah, I will talk to my connect later today, I havent heard anything since I last posted....

Thanks bro for all your info and help!!

This guy reminds me of what NT used to be years ago. Dudes would post info, people would be thankful and then cop. Everyone was happy.

Now, it's people buyin whatever size they can get their hands on and then going to ebay/craigslist and then listing them for $275-$325. Whole Nike/Jordan game is getting frustrating. I've almost gotten to the point where I've just starting rocking Free's or shell toes shoes with my casual wear. Plus, it beats having to walk on eggshells to avoid creasing and fear of getting them dirty!! lol!!

Thanks bro for all your info and help!!

This guy reminds me of what NT used to be years ago. Dudes would post info, people would be thankful and then cop. Everyone was happy.

Now, it's people buyin whatever size they can get their hands on and then going to ebay/craigslist and then listing them for $275-$325. Whole Nike/Jordan game is getting frustrating. I've almost gotten to the point where I've just starting rocking Free's or shell toes shoes with my casual wear. Plus, it beats having to walk on eggshells to avoid creasing and fear of getting them dirty!! lol!!
Thanks, Whites were moved from the end of March to October holiday-ish... Blacks still drop in April.. Expect a new Sonic inspired colorway and maybe a Thunder colorway, like Reebok did the Kamakaziee (however you spell it)

Thanks, Whites were moved from the end of March to October holiday-ish... Blacks still drop in April.. Expect a new Sonic inspired colorway and maybe a Thunder colorway, like Reebok did the Kamakaziee (however you spell it)
Sonics as in the colors the Sonics were wearing when he wore these (hunter, maroon and bronze) or the classic ugly Sonics colors (green yellow)?

Thank you for the info. Good news all around

Forgive me if this pic has been posted, I went back again through the first few pages and the last few pages and didn't see it. One of my favorite GP photos out there, and he's rockin the white joints. A great "caption this" for GP fans out there, haha.
Did GP ever wear the black pair in Seattle?

If I remember correctly, these went on sale back then as well, but I could be wrong.

You're correct and they'll do the same this time around (hopefully).

Blacks in April huh? These shall be a birthday gift... :pimp: for my damn self.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom