The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I think it looks good with jeans if theyre slim or somewhat of a skinny cut. Not thight but they do look wack if youre wearing 6 sizes too big on those jeans. Then it just looks like You have a black trash bag with a swoosh on it and a zip tie lol. There are some pics posted on the pages before that have them with jeans. As soon as you guys cop them wear them with shorts because cold days are coming. Unless y'all want to wear some leggings like Kanye hahahaha hahahaha

I think it looks good with jeans if theyre slim or somewhat of a skinny cut. Not thight but they do look wack if youre wearing 6 sizes too big on those jeans. Then it just looks like You have a black trash bag with a swoosh on it and a zip tie lol. There are some pics posted on the pages before that have them with jeans. As soon as you guys cop them wear them with shorts because cold days are coming. Unless y'all want to wear some leggings like Kanye hahahaha hahahaha

Nope. Lame with jeans period.

If anything they look better with baggy jeans than slim fits. GPs whole line have always been goon shoes, people trying to make these look high fashion only look like bigger fools IMO.

Well I like how they look here. And those aren't necessarily baggy

I mean... wear what you like, but I personally think that looks terrible. Especially with classically cut jeans with a cuff.

Gloves are a technical and futuristic looking shoe... they just dont mesh with anything even remotely sophisticated.

Classic old school designs like AJ1s, Dunks and AM1s look clean with jeans, but dudes rocking technical Nikes and Jays with otherwise clean and casual outfits look like straight clownshoes.

Last edited:
Only on NT smh. These look perfectly fine with jeans. And how are these "goon shoes" that don't look good with jeans, but dudes wear foams with jeans all the time and they are like the og "goon shoe".
Anyway, copped and will be worn this fall/winter with indigo selvedge slim JEANS

imo they look better here then those last pics with jeans... slim jeams unzipped are a no go imo at least with seeing these last couple pics thats just me though... one more week hopefully 

nthat.gif

Only on NT smh. These look perfectly fine with jeans. And how are these "goon shoes" that don't look good with jeans, but dudes wear foams with jeans all the time and they are like the og "goon shoe".
Anyway, copped and will be worn this fall/winter with indigo selvedge slim JEANS

Only on NT ? ... ****

Foams look just as bad, if not worse with skinnys.

Paytons whole line was goon staples. Bodybags(glove/sog), Ratchets(ZoomGP), Dubs, "Gangster Peoples" shoes were all word of mouth slang people used to call Paytons way before internet nicknames for sneakers took off. Jordans were the pretty boy favorites while GPs were worn by all the grimey cats.

Yea, i've literally never heard ANY of those nicknames. Might just be a regional thing. We called em Gloves or Paytons. Grimey dude or not.

lol yall cats are funny. ima rock these with slim jeans, unlaced, unzipped, jeans sitting right where they fall same way i rocked them when i was in middle school. :smokin

Last edited:

Only on NT ? ... ****

Foams look just as bad, if not worse with skinnys.

Paytons whole line was goon staples. Bodybags(glove/sog), Ratchets(ZoomGP), Dubs, "Gangster Peoples" shoes were all word of mouth slang people used to call Paytons way before internet nicknames for sneakers took off. Jordans were the pretty boy favorites while GPs were worn by all the grimey cats.

:lol: :lol: :lol: those names are corny

like dude above me said, they were called paytons/gloves in every hood except yours i guess

:lol: @ jordans being a pretty boy favorite. more like the D-boy favorite

Back
Top Bottom