The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I dont see ye and jay rocking these or starting a movement with these like they did with some other retro kicks.

Flight 98s have a very athletic and cartoonish design thats totally out of sync with todays fashion. They are are my favorite pair Nikes ever... but even I have to admit they look real goofy when worn with anything but basketball shorts or baggy warmups/sweats.

I predict 1 or 2 colorways might command a premium if they're alittle limited along the lines of the NRG and Orlando Flight ones , but I think most of these will be passed on by the beasts.

They looked weird in my pics with jeans??
Pics of your pair being worn with jeans?

where ever I can bro if sole boutique has plenty then ill get them there but I askd how they releasin he said call bak wednesday ,im headin to north star mall tmrw to ask champs. n call the other malls to c wats up

where ever I can bro if sole boutique has plenty then ill get them there but I askd how they releasin he said call bak wednesday ,im headin to north star mall tmrw to ask champs. n call the other malls to c wats up
Good luck playa, we're looking around here we'll see how hard it gets. Some aren't having it, some do but I think they will be doing raffles. I really don't want that because I'm not lucky lol We'll see what happens

Nike said the retail price for these is $140.
these will go on sale
laugh.gif

I dont see ye and jay rocking these or starting a movement with these like they did with some other retro kicks.

Flight 98s have a very athletic and cartoonish design thats totally out of sync with todays fashion. They are are my favorite pair Nikes ever... but even I have to admit they look real goofy when worn with anything but basketball shorts or baggy warmups/sweats.

I predict 1 or 2 colorways might command a premium if they're alittle limited along the lines of the NRG and Orlando Flight ones , but I think most of these will be passed on by the beasts.

They looked weird in my pics with jeans??
Pics of your pair being worn with jeans?

maybe im reaching but did gary peyton choose his fav teams for the cws(SF 49ers/SF Giants)? came to my mind because both CWs would be dope for niner/giants fans. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom