****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

His knees won’t hold up from all that crazy dunking.

He better try to get down to a solid 215

That AAU game where Zion’s team played Lamelo last summer... all Zion did was shoot within 5 feet of the rim for the most part. He’s super limited and relies too heavily on his athleticism.

For real! I would make him watch vids of Shawn kemp over and over and listen to Kemp’s testimonials. Kemp was only 230 at that age though. 285 is mad OD :wow:

I’m sure zion would make a hell of a Tight end in the NFL. Handful of 6’5-6’8 NBA prospects fizzle out trying to make a team and hop over to the NFL and hold a solid roster spot.

Hell even Lavar bounced around on a few NFL teams lmao

Well it should come as no surprise that Gelo has joined the JBA. What a trajectory from thinking he had a chance to get drafted, to no NBA SL invite, to saying he'd rather play in the G league to finally being convinced likely by Lavar that the JBA was a good short term option.

Also, I know its been stated before but Lavar should not continue to package the two Ball bro's as a package deal especially this fall if they look at overseas teams to join.

Brehs, what is this league? It's not a good look if Gelo (a player who couldn't even get a g-league invite) is about to drop 60+.

Is the JBA equivalent to AAU? D-3?

I saw the game live stream on fb and saw the score of the la Philly game 85-67 something like that and it said 2nd. I assumed it was second half and the game was about to be overz But they said end of the second quarter. I'm like wtf the defense is worse in this league than a all star game.

Reactions: HIM
They got stats anywhere? Didn't see any online. I did see some rosters. Who are these guys? And who were the ones that didn't make the cut

I see better athletea and playing in regular gym league games. Any big college intramural game is on par with this noise.

Commend Big Var on the vision and being a pioneeer....but his execution ain’t up to par.

He going to be the spark for a more nuanced and talented black family/star etc to take advantage and ownership of their talents. And for that...I appreciate it.

Get Melo to a real league ASAP.

Don’t know if this been posted it but damn number 11 a good one cus I am ain’t going

This reminds me of the worst of AAU basketball where a lot of the coaches don't actually mentor, draw up plays or run an offense or do anything real coaches do. they just yell at players and tell them to "make plays" and "man up"

They just keeping stats in a pickup game. :lol:

Also, that vid of the coach and that player is wild :wow: Eventually, he's gonna mess w/ the wrong one...

This reminds me of the worst of AAU basketball where a lot of the coaches don't actually mentor, draw up plays or run an offense or do anything real coaches do. they just yell at players and tell them to "make plays" and "man up"

Word to
the-wire-avon-barksdale-bench-basketball.jpg

Not surprised by the style of play in the JBA ...Yall forgot how Lavar had Chino Hills and his AAU squad playing? :lol:

Wait a minute...am I in the ******* twilight zone? Ya'll really think that coach **** was real? :rofl:

Look at the camera man for christ sakes. That was ABSOLUTELY for the camera.

Last edited:
About to cop my first JBA jersey:

2ccqzi1.png

I'll only buy it if I can get the replica duct tape name plate like my mans, Lee.

Wait a minute...am I in the ****ing twilight zone? Ya'll really think that coach **** was real? :rofl:

Look at the camera man for christ sakes. That was ABSOLUTELY for the camera.

To what gain though? A coach punking a teenager on camera isn't exactly a good look for the league. Lavar may subscribe to the "any attention is good attention" line of thinking but staging an event like this would just be stupid.

I don't think its staged, I just think his league has awful "coaches"

Back
Top Bottom