****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

It's ok to say that but is there any scenario to the dynamic that doesn't have Ball falling in line behind LeBrons game?

It's ok to say that but is there any scenario to the dynamic that doesn't have Ball falling in line behind LeBrons game?
If we make the assumption (a safe one), that Bron will dominate the ball just as much as he has, then yes.

But we don't know how folks will operate in the new setting

Reactions: God
If we make the assumption (a safe one), that Bron will dominate the ball just as much as he has, then yes.

But we don't know how folks will operate in the new setting
If Ball is featured as a playmaker or bench warmer it will be because Bron said so..

Coach Luke Walton: okay Guys I drew up a offensive play...just pass the ball to lebron.

Lebron: hey Luke, ugh I’m the coach here. That salary cap got me also coaching duities as well.

Lebron: Where is my towel?

Lonzo ball: right here lebron

Lebron: Dammit I asked for a mild warm towel, you ain’t to far from picking up peanuts from the JBA league. one call to magic, and that’s that.

Lonzo: :-(

sws6yq.png

29zambp.png

Still...

tenor.gif

His jumper is prettier than his brother’s but it’s still broken - any half competent quick guard is going to have a field day stripping him every time he takes it down to his waist before shooting.

His jumper look likes when you hold the analog stick down for a second too long. I could tell those shots were gonna be bricks already.

Coach Luke Walton: okay Guys I drew up a offensive play...just pass the ball to lebron.

Lebron: hey Luke, ugh I’m the coach here. That salary cap got me also coaching duities as well.

Lebron: Where is my towel?

Lonzo ball: right here lebron

Lebron: Dammit I asked for a mild warm towel, you ain’t to far from picking up peanuts from the JBA league. one call to magic, and that’s that.

Lonzo: :-(

giphy.gif

Gelo's dip is to low and slow, and his entire upper body goes backwards as he's shooting. It's not horrible technique, but it's pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom