****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I dont care enough to debate this but when news comes out the year he starts his JBA situation I cant help but call shenanigans. People have been complaining and finding ways to work around the one and done rule since they made the switch. NCAA is in the beginning of a major shake up and Lavar tried to take advantage.

mj-laughing-gif-1.gif

Man, I watched a ton of his evolution vids on YouTube and a bunch of his "pro" overseas highlights. Then any of the laker workout vids I could find. Why does liangelo look a thousand times better in the 9th grade than any other time in his career? It's like as he got more athletic, his skills became way more trash.

I'm not trying to clown him, but I really don't think he should be playing basketball as a career. He should try and become a personal trainer or something. I mean, look at his draft workouts and compare him to a 4 year college player like Grayson Allen. Ball is a thousands times less polished, it's not even remotely close.

They say in the NBA you shouldn't take shots you think you can make, you take shots you know you can't miss.

His jumper is prettier than his brother’s but it’s still broken - any half competent quick guard is going to have a field day stripping him every time he takes it down to his waist before shooting.

It’s slow and too much gather. You can’t get that kind of shot off in time off the dribble because it will be stripped. This ain’t HS, people watch tape on tendencies in the pros.

Now that he’s no longer on my team I might be joining you guys.

I wonder how this ball/lebron dynamic is going to work

I’m not sure it can work - he isn’t nearly a good enough shooter to play well off LeBron. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets moved - while not in a huge rush LA are clearly in “win in the next few years” mode and I’m pretty sure Magic doesn’t have time for all the BBB shenanigans.

Lol how people forget. Lonzo is a pest on defense. Finds the open player. Rebounds well. His added strength and hopeful improvement of his shot (even by a few percentage points) will be huge for us. Think, Draymond Green role minus the kicking

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom