****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Melo really played well in his jba debut.

For those in the know, how do you gauge the level of talent in the jba? Is it similar to regular high level high school basketball? Is it AAU caliber? Small time college ball?

Offensive skill set is there for melo.

Defensively, he was garbage. Let his man blow by him every time down. This league is not doing anything for him to develop as a ball player. He’s doing the same thing he was back in aau and high school.

Melo really played well in his jba debut.

For those in the know, how do you gauge the level of talent in the jba? Is it similar to regular high level high school basketball? Is it AAU caliber? Small time college ball?

Man this is pickup basketball with matching uniforms :lol:

Somebody posted this the other day in an attempt to prove how good Melo was and I almost died laughing :lol::smh:

When the NBA gets rid of he one-and-done rule in 2021, what exactly will be the JBA do (if the league around that long)?

The whole idea of the JBA is that's an alternative the the corrupt NCAA system that doesn't play players, exploits them for billions, etc, etc.

Well when high schoolers can go straight to the league again, who will be the target audience for the JBA? If I'm good enough to play in the NBA, I'll declare, if I declare and don't get drafted, I'll go the G-league.

Then, will the JBA be for players who aren't good enough to get drafted or get a g-league invite, but don't want to go to school? Seems like a recipe for disaster.

Man this is pickup basketball with matching uniforms :lol:

Somebody posted this the other day in an attempt to prove how good Melo was and I almost died laughing :lol::smh:

This is what I feared to be honest. Melo needs to go back overseas if he wants to make it to the NBA one day. The issue with that is that, Melo is the only draw for the JBA and I don't think Lavar would let him go back overseas.

Can melo still participate in camps? If not man, Lavar may have ruined bro chances at the league.

How long is the jba league supposed to be? If lavar smart he lets melo cook in jba and have it end when the real basketball season starts and have melo find a team overseas

I'm guessing through his brother, liangelo Will get some serious looks eventually. Im sure some NBA organizations allow family in and around the practice facility. Heck, lonzo could get him into legit pick up games.

Right now, the jba appears to be all about exposure and not so much as getting better as a player. Those scoop shots from 10 ft out shouldn't fly. Nor the cherry picking. Bad habits need to be broken asap.

Nice to see him finally dunk though.

And I'm sure the scouts and what not had enough insight in regards to melo. NBA level pickup games happen in every major city. If you aren't dominating those, then odds are, you weren't NBA material. Scoring 40 in a small division Euro league is fools gold. Same with jba. Legit scouts aren't stupid.

damn lavar ****** his kids so bad. atleast at ucla the boys could have learned. made connections, and get a degree incase the bball thing aint go as planned.

now what?

they gonna go overseas, fail, and have to go hookin on some foreign street corner

thanks alot dad! bout to take this foreign d cuz you were living your dreams through us! sergov bout to give it to us for some bagged milk and dry noodles!

Last edited:
^ :rofl: :rofl:

#NTextremes if I ever saw it. :lol:

Those dudes will be okay. They may not be NBA players, but they’ll find a way to carve out a living doing some **** regular people don’t do. Thank social media for that.

Back
Top Bottom