****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

/\ we not talking about teams tho. We're talking about one...that has a **** ton of cap space because they've been preparing for this for 2 years now.

Let's assume the rumored trio of Bron, PG, and Kawhi is the plan.

In order for that to happen...Deng needs to be moved...and likely attached to one or 2 young guys. Based on roster makeup...who'd be the likely players to get shipped?

Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma...who play positions that Lebron, PG, and Kawhi will play.

Or the 6'6 point pass first point guard who'd be the only one on the roster?

I’m a lakers fan myself but I’m not delusional. Last years team was ***. About 2-3 players are good to come off the bench on a good team but that’s it

/\ Word. And if that's MAGA...

The "progressive" Adam Silver and the NBA is MAGA too because they can't kneel during the anthem either.

Not nba prospects. Especially with media attention.

200.gif

if only you knew. There's ****** in the league that act like 16/17 year olds.

Melo a legit 6’6 now and looks to have straightened out his Jumper some. Also filled out better than Lonzo was at the same age.

Scary how good he can be.

It's gonna be hard to evaluate him because he'll be playing in the JBA and not high level HS basketball/AAU or overseas. Honestly, going back overseas would be best for his development.

It's gonna be hard to evaluate him because he'll be playing in the JBA and not high level HS basketball/AAU or overseas. Honestly, going back overseas would be best for his development.
Isn't he going back overseas after the jba this summer? It looked like Poland was possible if that Ball in the Family ep is worth anything. So say Gelo doesn't even get to the G league, does he work with his Dad and agent to find a team overseas? Itd be interesting to see how he does on a team without his Dad overseeing things but who knows.

Would’ve been nice to see Melo play with structure :smh:

He’s still on track. Would be looked at as a consensus top 10 recruit and potential lotto pick right now.

I def think Lavar goofed slightly with Melo. While the outside of the box being a pro at 16 thing is forward thinking and I appreciate it....there’s a part of me that wanted to see Lamelo go thru the ranks and tear **** up on the national level.

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom