****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Fam...ignore numbers for a second...Lonzo's basketball IQ is probably his #1 quality.

It absolutely is :lol:. One of the smartest rookie PGs we’ve seen in a minute. On both ends.

Dudes saying ANYTHING in this thread. And that article up there is probelematic. Every few months....there’s some reporter playing moral police with how Lavar interacts with his family...and they paint an outside looking in negative picture. I don’t pay attention to those.

atlsfinest atlsfinest Is chomping at the bit for negative Lavar news :lol:. Lonzo won’t be traded because of his damn father.

Zo will not get traded because of LaVar.

But if he can't stay healthy or shoot better, they will definitely look to ship his *** outta LA.

And how LaVar talks to his wife is his business, but people are free to be critical. You live your life in front of a camera, always hunting for attention, you basically invite it.

The way talks about Tina in that article, like many other times, LaVar sounds like a damn ***.

Last edited:
He gets taller with every video :lol:

The kid isn't BAD but he's not worth the headache yet IMO. It's like Terrell Owens or Allen Iverson, teams put up with the BS because they were the best at what they did. Zo isn't there yet.

If Lebron goes to the Lakers and says "I'm coming but you need to trade Lonzo", the Lakers would do it in a second and I wouldn't blame them.

Zo can't shoot free throws or jump shots, he's not explosive enough to get by defenders and he can't finish at the basket (he even blows wide open lay-ups). Add that to the fact that he missed 30 games and already has knee issues and you'll get my point.
At his height he offers the Lakers unlimited defensive versatility and on the other end his IQ is promising.

Most teenagers have issues adjusting to the NBA 3 and finishing in the paint. It’s a different game.

He’s not going anywhere.

He gets taller with every video :lol:

At his height he offers the Lakers unlimited defensive versatility and on the other end his IQ is promising.

Most teenagers have issues adjusting to the NBA 3 and finishing in the paint. It’s a different game.

He’s not going anywhere.

Zo wont be on the Lakers by the start of Training Camp. Heck, he might not be on the roster after the draft.

/\ exactly. he's a free agent that can sign outright, along with another FA (PG)

"pieces" would have to be moved if there's a 3rd guy coming.

Reactions: God
/\ exactly. he's a free agent that can sign outright, along with another FA (PG)

"pieces" would have to be moved if there's a 3rd guy coming.
My dude teams will have to offer bron a ring meaning have a team ready for him. They’re about flip teams inside out to make it happen

Back
Top Bottom