****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

All them empty seats smh.. Shouldve reserved a rec center or HS gym

This league is gonna burn through Lonzos rookie deal

334F0332-336A-40D9-9811-CB4C4A0E5930.png

Don't think Gelo is worthy of a SL invite,

BUT

Lonzo Ball is their "PG" of the future. What does that say about how the Lakers feel about the BBB circus if they're not even willing to extend a SL invite to Gelo? In the grand scheme of things, throwing your star PG's brother a SL look isn't that big of a deal. Kind of surprised the Lakers didn't.

I don't get it. All I've heard about LiAngelo is that he's the least talented of the 3 ball brothers and unlikely to ever play in the NBA. No one's seen him play for over a year outside of some Junior league in Lithuania and now we're expecting Lonzo to have enough clout to get him SL roster spot?

What?

As Rachel said earlier today, this **** happens all the time fam.

It's not "Zo having clout" it's more so the Lakers just looking out, independent of Zo, If that makes sense. The fact that they didn't even want Liangleo on the end of their SL bench, speaks a bit in my eyes to the soured relationship between the Lakers and Lavar.

Had Lavar been quiet low maintenance this entire year, no doubt in my mind the Lakers would have done it.

Welp now Lavar will get Gelo into the JBA and say he has the youngest and oldest players in the league lol. It's looking like Gelo will be playing international somewhere this fall/winter. As Melo is obviously turning into a prospect I just hope Lavar doesn't try to package them together when they do look at overseas teams moving forward.

Man if The Knicks got Chris Smith on the roster, due to his brother Earl, the Lakers could have put LiAngelo on the SL Roster. (IF THEY WANTED TO).

Clearly they didn't want to.
Milsap's youngest brother was on the Hawks summer league team a while back and I think he came off the bench at a low end D1 school :lol:

^ Elijah Millsap out of UAB. Exactly

Donnell Taylor (UAB) got the WIZARDS to give his brother a shot.So again, if they WANTED to, they would have

Milsap's youngest brother was on the Hawks summer league team a while back and I think he came off the bench at a low end D1 school :lol:

Elijah actually held down regular season roster spots multiple times. He was in Utah's rotation in 2015 on 20 MPG and he had a stint w/ PHX year before last.

Someone said that Lavar made his own league to for Gelo to continue his career :lol:

Might be some truth in that....

Honestly, I can't wait to see how Melo fares against actual competition. What he's doing now is like someone constantly playing 2K on rookie. Virtually impossible to gauge how much he's improved other than noticing his growth spurt and better athleticism.

Back
Top Bottom