THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Sorry to bump, and I am hella hella hella late but I never saw it last year because of the incident that happened last year. Missed the DVD release

Finally saw it and man this film was crazy . . . The last scene left me wanting more

I know Nolan said no more, but he has to do something, a Justice League film, a Batman Beyond film, something.
Maybe Blake is Batman Beyond?

Last edited:
Did you just watch it on HBO?

They started showing it there and caught the part where everyone was complaining here, how Bruce got back to Gotham so quick?

Fox was shown saying there was 23 days left before the bomb were going to go off and then they cut to the scene where Bruce were trying to make the "jump". Now we don't know if that is chronological but even if we assume it is, Bruce didn't make the jump the first try but eventually did and even if we say it is a day or two between the jumps, I think it is safe to assume Bruce had about 15-20 days to get back to Gotham. Next we see Bruce in Gotham, there was about 18 hours left. So it didn't really take him less than a day to get from the Pit to Gotham as most are saying.

Unless I completely missed something? I was on my way out when I saw it but just caught it at about that part.

They started showing it there and caught the part where everyone was complaining here, how Bruce got back to Gotham so quick?

Fox was shown saying there was 23 days left before the bomb were going to go off and then they cut to the scene where Bruce were trying to make the "jump". Now we don't know if that is chronological but even if we assume it is, Bruce didn't make the jump the first try but eventually did and even if we say it is a day or two between the jumps, I think it is safe to assume Bruce had about 15-20 days to get back to Gotham. Next we see Bruce in Gotham, there was about 18 hours left. So it didn't really take him less than a day to get from the Pit to Gotham as most are saying.

Unless I completely missed something? I was on my way out when I saw it but just caught it at about that part.
I was also wondering how he managed to not only get out of the desert surrounding the pit in the first place, lol because as assuming that the desert/pit was somewhere overseas, surely he just didn't walk on foot from the middle of the desert to the middle of Gotham, and he didn't have Alfred to send him a plane or something at that point

Also how did he manage to get back to Gotham from overseas so quickly

And also when Bruce went broke after his fingerprints were stolen, why weren't all stock transactions cancelled after Bane broke into the GSE
I'm sure I'm over analyzing lol but still

Last edited:

I was also wondering how he managed to not only get out of the desert surrounding the pit in the first place, lol because as assuming that the desert/pit was somewhere overseas, surely he just didn't walk on foot from the middle of the desert to the middle of Gotham, and he didn't have Alfred to send him a plane or something at that point

I'm sure I'm over analyzing lol but still​

Why the spoiler? :lol: Movie has been out for a year now?

Once he has more than a week to get back to Gotham, I am sure he can do it with his resources being Bruce and all. I mean he traveled to China and back in BB w/o a problem and he had no money then too.

Still trying to figure out how Bane eats.
mean.gif
Mind bloooooown

I'm sure I'm over analyzing lol but still​

Why the spoiler?
laugh.gif
Movie has been out for a year now?

Once he has more than a week to get back to Gotham, I am sure he can do it with his resources being Bruce and all. I mean he traveled to China and back in BB w/o a problem and he had no money then too.
Lol just tryna be considerate, I know I was mad late so someone else could be

But also, it was winter, so not only was Gotham surrounded by thin ice that couldn't be walked on (remember the death or exile punishment) and at that point it was supposed to be guarded heavily because no one was supposed to enter or leave bc of the bomb threat . . . he was also in poor condition after being fed crackers and water for months in that pit . . . and he was also broke so no private jets or anything lol

But it's just a movie lol. I enjoyed it. Again wished Nolan did another one.

Last edited:
He is Batman, chances are he knows the ins and out of Gotham that not many knows. He has connect all over the world so I am sure he can get back if the time restraint wasn't the main issue.

His back was also broken and got healed within months so you really just have to suspend your belief to enjoy the film. :lol:

Last edited:
He is Batman, chances are he knows the ins and out of Gotham that not many knows. He has connect all over the world so I am sure he can get back if the time restraint wasn't the main issue.

His back was also broken and got healed within months so you really just have to suspend your belief to enjoy the film. :lol:

you cant win that battle rfx. it made no sense.

you cant win that battle rfx. it made no sense.

The broken back healing, yes that one, there is no winning there.

As for getting back to Gotham, 15-20 days with Bruces' resources, it isn't farfetch at all. He got to China and back in BB w/o any help, not sure how he won't be able to do it in TDKR where he has more resources/friends and experience. It was less believable when most initially thought it was only about 24 hours from the pit to Gotham.

At the end of the day, it's a superhero movie.

Guys just because he was "legally" broke doesn't mean he was truly broke. People like Bruce probably have funds set up all across the globe that are kept secret just in case life gets real. I'm sure he had a cool $100M somewhere safe.

Getting back to Gotham shouldn't have been so unclear, blame the editing and writing for the confusion.

Bruce literally getting back isn't that complicated either. Either he uses his Bruce Wayne connections and calls in a favor to get back or he uses his Batman skills and gets back that way :lol:

Sorry to bump, and I am hella hella hella late but I never saw it last year because of the incident that happened last year. Missed the DVD release​

Finally saw it and man this film was crazy . . . The last scene left me wanting more​

I know Nolan said no more, but he has to do something, a Justice League film, a Batman Beyond film, something.​

Maybe Blake is Batman Beyond?​

The things I would do for a Nightwing movie ...

Sorry to bump, and I am hella hella hella late but I never saw it last year because of the incident that happened last year. Missed the DVD release​
Finally saw it and man this film was crazy . . . The last scene left me wanting more​
I know Nolan said no more, but he has to do something, a Justice League film, a Batman Beyond film, something.​
Maybe Blake is Batman Beyond?​
The things I would do for a Nightwing movie ...
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom