THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

JGL can bulk up but for some reason, he still looks off or too small. I guess a perfect frame for Nightwing.

I didn't see this thread come back...

If Warner Bros builds on Nolan's idea of Robin Blake, I'd like to see him become NIghtwing & have the film's antagonist to be Deathstroke.

He only had a year or two as Batman and was already past his prime by DKR.

Turrible.

Past his prime in dark knight rises, what are you talking about - if anything he was just entering his prime.....first i read this morning LeBron is past his prime and now this what people looking at when they say past their prime...

He only had a year or two as Batman and was already past his prime by DKR.

Turrible.

Past his prime in dark knight rises, what are you talking about - if anything he was just entering his prime.....first i read this morning LeBron is past his prime and now this what people looking at when they say past their prime...

He had a bad leg and was using a cane. He was getting up there in age too. How old was he in the movie? Late 30's already?

praying for a batman beyond movie. da cartoon was so dope :smokin .
TRUTH

^^^​

For some reason I'd rather have that then a Nightwing film . . . Batman Beyond would probably be more marketable for WB too​

People would be more hyped for a Batman Beyond movie because of the cartoon. I don't think the general audience even knows about Nightwing. I'd be happy with either.

People would be more hyped for a Batman Beyond movie because of the cartoon. I don't think the general audience even knows about Nightwing. I'd be happy with either.

I know about both.... But IMO they haven't done enough with Grayson in movies to warrant a Nightwing movie.... He became Nightwing after a long career as Robin.... Most of the general audience doesn't even know their have been like 4 Robins (I know about the female Robins but to me 1 was an elsewords story and the other was Robin for like 2 months).

Batman beyond on the other hand is really Bruce's story continued which everybody could be down with.

Last edited:
I know about both.... But IMO they haven't done enough with Grayson in movies to warrant a Nightwing movie.... He became Nightwing after a long career as Robin.... Most of the general audience doesn't even know their have been like 4 Robins (I know about the female Robins but to me 1 was an elsewords story and the other was Robin for like 2 months).

Batman beyond on the other hand is really Bruce's story continued which everybody could be down with.

Pretty much agree about Nightwing's pull. It might be a good idea and it would definitely be embraced by the fans, but as you said most of the casual ones would be clueless about him. Still would be a dope idea though.

Last edited:
awww-yeah.png

Glad I waited too. After a quick google, according to some sources:
-Oct 2 release date
-the image posted came from Polish Batman site, which got their info from the French Amazon for the pre-order: Amazon product ASIN B00D4AXN6G-89.99 Euros
-as per the pics posted, looks to include: 3 discs per film (2 x blu + 1 dvd), various prints of the villains, books, toy vehicles (Tumbler, Bat Pod, Bat)

Damn, was really wishing this release was a lot sooner. But until official info drops, there's still hope

Last edited:
The packaging is cool and all but what i really want is new transfers for BB and TDK and maybe some commentary too.

I held off on last year's as well because of this. Will cop off the posters alone :lol:

My 3 hopefuls are.
-commentary
-deleted scenes
-and bane's original sound track.

oh and cant forget transfers for BB and TDK!

Last edited:
Noob question here since I don't really buy BluRays but what do you guys mean by transfers?

Most blu ray comes with a transfer disc or a transfer code so you can watch it on your pc,ipod,ipad,or whatever.

I was actually talking about the video transfers :lol:

The video quality for the BB blu-ray is pretty average and can definitely use a new remaster. TDK's imax scenes look amazing but the regular scenes look pretty ****** in comparison. A lot of people also noticed that the color timing of TDK is off on the blu-ray and doesn't match how it looked in theaters (you can compare by watching the blu-ray and a theatrical trailer to see the difference).

Anyways, I'm saying we deserve better than what is currently available and if any movies deserve the premium treatment it should be this trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom